Chapter 24

Yoongi's POV

"Where is your friend?"

That's how I asked him as I slammed the door and walked into the goddamn bar, "Where's that little bastard?"

"Who are you talking about, man?" the tall boy came up from behind the counter and leaned towards me as he stood in front of me, "I don't know who you're looking for."

I grit my teeth and reply, "Taehyung, that fuckin' Taehyung!"

I can't bear to say his name.

"Taehyung?"

"Please, are you really going to pretend you don't know him now? I know you're in the same university."

The boy with Namjoon written in italic shitty font on his badge blinks, "No no I know him but wait - what did Taehyung do to you?"

"This is none of your business!" I couldn't help myself and grabbed his collar, "Just tell me where he is!"

I lost myself. A few security guards, who I didn't even know where they came from, were trying to grab me and get me out of there, I resisted with all my strength, and amongst all the people whose faces I never knew, I shouted to my heart's content, "He's going to pay for touching her!"

As soon as I was kicked out by the scumbags, something very unexpected appeared before me, his brother. He was looking at me with a clown that looked like him next to him.

"Where's your bastard brother huh?" immediately grabbed his collar and the boy shivered like a seven-year-old kid getting ready to wet the bed, "I asked you, Jungshook?"

"Y-e at home!"