Chapter 38

"Now let's put this meat on the barbecue."

"Namjoon, if you make them we will starve tonight. Please give it to me." Jimin pulled the tongs from his hand as he made his way to the swaying brazier over the fire.

After a great night of confessing our feelings to each other, Namjoon, who was sitting next to me, placed his hand in my hair, "Are you hungry baby, Jimin will cook for us right away."

I laid my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead, "I'm about to throw up from a romance overdose." Taehyung made fun of us.

"Yeah, stop attacking us just because you lost yours." Jungook yelled at him.

Wait, do they know about Taehyung and Yana?

"Stop talking about Yana." Taehyung drooped as he threw a twig onto the ground, "I called her several times, she never picked up and now her phone is off. Who knows where she is?"

"Probably in her husband's arms." Jimin grinned.

Yoongi. Mentioning him in front of my boyfriend gave me goosebumps. At the same time, my heart fluttered with a strange feeling. Do I miss him? Hell,no.

"Do you miss her?" I quickly lifted my head from Namjoon's shoulder when Jimin asked and I sighed deeply when I realized that he was actually talking to Taehyung at that moment.

"Every day." I couldn't help feeling sorry for him when Taehyung replied in a slightly offended tone. The night he caught me at school, Yoongi said that his wife was staying at his father's house. Should I tell him? But then he understands everything, I can't. He still seems like he needs to know that Yana is okay.

"How can you feel this way for someone who disregards you?" Namjoon turned to me the first time he commented on this. I guess he was expecting a little help but I couldn't, I know what it's like to be like that. I've been in that place in the past, too.

"Would you stop loving her if Y/N walked away without telling you anything?"

Namjoon looked confused as he slowly looked down at Taehyung's question. After thinking for a while, "I guess not." he said, taking my hand in his and stroking my fingers, "But I guess it would have been different if I had known you was thinking of someone else."

All the air I was inhaling was suddenly cut short. I wanted to scream but the best thing I could do was stay silent. Am I thinking of Yoongi? Sometimes. But that's normal, isn't it? I mean, I fell in love with him in the past, very deeply. And now being with Namjoon, falling in love with the guy next to me can't just erase the traces of those days, right?