Chapter 27

"Are you sure you're okay?"

Namjoon looks at me with pale eyes as he pours another drink in front of me, leans over the counter and gently grabs my arm, "This is the end, then I'm closing it anyway okay?"

I shook my head without speaking. For the past hour I've been doing just that, watching the void as if there was something out there, not speaking at all and just drinking like a log.

It's funny that it wasn't even enough to get me drunk. My body ached. The scars he left behind. That's all that's left of him. It ruined me.

I drank my last beer, and quietly got up from my stool, took some money out, set it on the counter, and turned around, "What are you doing?" Namjoon grabbed the money and ran to me, "This is on me."

Seeing that I didn't react, he took my hand and pressed the money into my palm, "Wait here, I'm coming with my coat, I'll drive you home."

"I'll go myself." after what I could barely say, I headed for the exit door again, but he caught me.

"Not this way, okay? I'm selling alcohol to you guys when you're underage anyway, and I feel guilty. I'll feel worse if you go alone at this hour."

"You are not my daddy." I said to the man I barely knew, "Now please get off."

I pushed him and went outside the bar.

The streets were empty. As empty as my soul. No one, nothing.

Not realizing how it happened, I came home and went inside and took off my shoes.

I went there to find my aunt sitting at the kitchen table.

"Sit."

She looked like we were going to have our first serious conversation soon, her face was so expressionless and I'm not ready for that. Not now.

"I'm tired, I want to sleep." I just said and ran towards the stairs.

"Get over here now Y/N!"

Her voice, which was louder than ever, made the walls tremble. After standing there for a while, I sat across from her, barely moving my feet. I was just looking at my hands. I think I was crying at the same time. I'm not sure.