Training, Teaching, and Learning

Quick A/n:
Just so you know, This story currently takes place before the start of 'Naruto'. Naruto and the others are 5–6 right now (this also takes place before the Uchiha massacre).

Ok continue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, Naruto. Watch closely."

Y/n put her hands together, forming a hand- sign.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" 2 identical-like clones spawned on both sides of Y/n.

"See? All you have to do is focus on your chakra. However, use just the right amount. Use too much chakra, you'll lose energy faster. Use too little chakra, you won't be able to spawn a real clone..it'll be all wobbly, pale or messed up." Y/n said.

The 2 clones then poofed, leaving just Y/n and Naruto.

Naruto's eyes sparkled. "Woah!"

"Now you give it a try."

Naruto nodded and out his hands together. Determined, he yells. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!!"

Then, there was a poof. There was only one gust of smoke. However that didn't bother them, thinking that Naruto was only going to spawn one clone.

When the gust cleared, it revealed a.......shadow clone???

Y/n deadpanned. "Eh..."

'At least it SOMEWHAT looks like him...however, it's not a full body shadow clone as it's still faint and pale like a ghost...not to mention.... It's unconscious." She thought in her head.

Naruto stared at the clone embarrassingly before yelling. "HUH??!" Shortly after, the clone poofed.
He tried spawning another one but it ended up the same way as the first clone.
"WHAT'S GOING ON!? WHY DO THEY LOOK LIKE THAT?!!" The blonde yelled, aggressively rubbing his head with his hands.

Y/n sweat-dropped but smiled nonetheless. "Now now, don't worry about it, Naruto! Not everyone gets the jutsu right on their first try."

Naruto sighed in annoyance then looked at her.

"Don't worry! We have all day! Here, let's try again."

~~~~~~~{later}~~~~~

The day went by slowly. Naruto at this point, was very tired and out of chakra.

This whole day, he still wasn't able to create a proper shadow clone. How was he supposed to be Hokage if he can't do one Jutsu?!

The closes clone he managed to do to make it look real, was keep it to stand up.

However....

It wobbled and lost balance 5 seconds later. Fell to the ground and vanished.

"Aww don't be sad, Naruto! You'll do batter next time!" Y/n smiled.
"Now come on, you have to get ready for tomorrow."