Side Story #2: Part 2

Over 20 minutes had passed and still no progress.

Y/n peaked her head out from the kitchen to observe the two kids.

Naruto and Sasuke are still at the table...but they are avoiding eye contact. Sasuke's calm about it though while Naruto is grumbling. Itching to leave.
It's been like that since Y/n went in the kitchen.

Observing the scene, it was awkward. So awkward, that it was hurting Y/n mentally. So bad that it's cringe.

Seeing as this was obviously not going anywhere, Y/n huffed in defeat and walked back into the living room.

"Fine. If you're not going to interact with each other, then you both can go back to doing whatever you was doing." She says.

The boys got up, glared at each other one last time before going in different rooms. Sasuke went upstairs while Naruto stayed downstairs with Danny.

'This is going to get us no where.' Y/n thought. 'Anyways. Maybe I should get Sasuke a pet too. Maybe he'll get close to it rather than other people since he hates them. Except me. Maybe a cat would do..he seems like a cat person..'

"Yeah. Maybe.."

Mission: Try to make Sasuke and Naruto get along and bond through a Play date!

Results: Failed

Reason: They were both being stubborn..

Okay. That's the end of Side Story #2! Time to get back to the actual story