Mystery

"WHAT?"

Mikoto's face saddened even more. A few days ago, Shisui had committed suicide. He left behind a letter, which was later found by other Uchiha members. Fugaku and his team are currently investigating.

Mikoto was deeply saddened by this and came to Y/n for comfort. Naruto and Sasuke were at school, and Itachi was out on duty. So it was just the two of them.

"How did this happen? He looked fine the last time I saw him.." Y/n thought for a moment.

'However...One his eyes were completely shut. As if he didn't even have the other eye..'

"I'm not sure..." Mikoto mumbled. "This was so sudden..I can't even comprehend this..!"

Y/n put her right hand on the younger's back to comfort her while moving closer the the Uchiha woman on the sofa.

'I'll see if I can figure this out myself. But who should I question? ...Danzo...Shisui had worked for him. Despite that man always remaining quiet, surely he has answers regarding Shisui's death.' Y/n thought, creating a stern look on her face as she stared off.

"Don't worry, Mikoto. Fugaku will figure out the reason to this unfortunate circumstance." Y/n reasoned but in her head, she plans on also investigating the matter in case Fugaku is unable to.

[Short Chapter]

Should I start using [Name] or just keep Y/n?