New Member

Months Later...

Fugaku's eye twitched as he stared at his wife who in return smiled at him. He was called to an important meeting with the Hokage along with his other high ranking comrades (The Anbu, Jonin commanders, Chunin, etc), and they were told about a new council member. And it so happens..that the new member....turns out to be Y/n!?

"How the hell..?" He mumbled. When the hell Y/n had time for this? One day, she's just a regular villager and a couple months later, she's here monitoring the village alongside the Hokage?!

Mikoto giggled. It's been confirmed, Y/n is now an official member of the Leaf Village's Council Group, gaining the trust of the elders.
"Yes it's true! The News is spreading around the village as we speak."

"Yeah but...they are also the village elders so how does y/n fit into that category?"

"Mmm...Y/n won't say it directly..but she says that she's older than me and you so it technically counts."

"What?"

"I don't know either. Her words, not mine."

Fugaku sighed as he scratched his head. "So that means I have to listen to her orders now?Tch."

"Ha ha! Oh don't be so grumpy, Fugaku! Y/n's pretty nice. Don't worry about it."

Fukage crossed his arms as he turns away from his wife. "Speaking of this topic, where is she now?"

Mikoto thought about it. "Umm, I don't know. She mentioned that she had to do something. She did say she was going to come back in the afternoon."

"Jeez. How did she even manage to earn that position within a short amount of time?"

"Your Jealousy is showing, Fugaku~" Mikoto mocked him.

"I'm not jealous! I'm very happy with being commander of the Uchiha Police Force thank you very much." Fugaku scoffed. Mikoto only laughed.
________________________

Y/n currently has an Anbu ninja in a headlock. There was no one else around so it gave her the perfect chance the strangle this unknown stranger.

"Before I snap your neck, care to tell me why you're stalking my son?" Y/n smiled at the white haired shinobi.

'For a lady, she has the strength of a monster.' The ninja thought.

Y/n tighten her grip, causing the Anbu ninja to choke. "Answer me."

"It was an order.....from lord Third!" The man struggled out. Y/n immediately let go of him.

"Oh!"

The masked Anbu ninja stumbled back on his feet while resting a hand on his neck to sooth it.

"Okay Masked man. Why would Lord Third send you here now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since I met Naruto, I've just so happened to notice you some miles away. Watching. Usually, normal people wouldn't notice you from that far distance but my eyes are different."

"..."

"What's your name, boy?"

"That's classified." The man sweat dropped nervously as Y/n cracked her knuckles warning him.

"Kakashi Hatake, Miss.."

Y/n stopped and looked at the man shocked. "Oh YOU'RE Kakashi Hatake? Well, it's nice to finally meet you in person! Sarutobi told me about you! Why didn't you say so sooner  I didn't recognize you? There's other people with white hair so I didn't know it was you. My apologies! ^^" The woman smiled.

"I see..."

"Well, I currently have somewhere to be and you must do too. You might see me later today, Hatake, so I'll see you then. Bye now."

Y/n started to walk away but stopped. She looked over her shoulder at the masked white haired male. "Also." She started. "Thanks for keeping an eye on Naruto. He's in good hands now." Without another word, Y/n turned her head back around and resumed walking.