Birthday Surprise!

Y/n stood in the kitchen, inspecting her groceries list. It was October 9th. Tomorrow is Naruto's Birthday so Y/n thought about setting up a birthday party while he was in school.

Stuff To Get:

* Birthday Decorations
* Gifts
*Food
*Juice
*Birthday Cake

After some hours of shopping and getting what she need, Y/n put all the stuff away to get ready for tomorrow.

Y/n looked at the time. She has three hours left before the academy ends for the day so she decided to take a nap, setting the alarm for two-and-a-half hours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So that N/n girl didn't come to school today, huh?" Shikamaru yawned.

"No. She was uh- sick..she'll be back soon probably." Naruto said.

When school has ended, Y/n picked up Naruto fairly early rather than sometime later since she can be quite forgetful sometimes.

Y/n saw Naruto swinging alone at the small swing that hung from a large tree. She approached him.

"Let's go, Naruto." She smiled. Naruto smiled back and hopped off the swing. They held hands as they began to walk away. That's when the states and whispers began.

"Isn't that the fox demon..?"

"Who's that woman with him?"

"I've never seen her in this village before..."

"She's probably a demon too. No sane person would want to approach that kid..."

Two women whispered from afar. Their kids playing not too far.

"I don't feel safe knowing my daughter goes to the same school as him.." One of them frowns.   The other sighs and rubs her long brown hair.

"I heard from my son that the kid has the lowest grades in his class. Probably in the entire academy..I doubt he'll make it out as a ninja. In fact, I see him becoming more of a villain."

The other lady, who has black hair, laughs. "Yeah I guess you're right, Kameda."

"You know, it's funny. How about you speak louder so can hear you more. I couldn't hear the joke."

The women freeze at the voice. Slowly turning around, they see Y/n blankly staring at them. He eyes darkened, making the females scared.

"Repeat what you said. What did you call me?"

The brunette then began to act tough. "How dare you threaten me! I am Kameda Kamiyuk! My father is a well known businessman! I can have you arrested!"

"What's his name?"

"Kuroshi Kamiyuk."

Y/n didn't respond. She stared at the two women and their kids.

"..."  Y/n smirked and walked away after that. Naruto following closely behind her, confused, but didn't say anything.