Mikoto and Sasuke

Y/n: Your Name
L/n: Last name
E/c: Eye color
H/c: Hair color
H/l: Hair Length
S/c: Skin color
F/f: Favorite food
F/c: Favorite color

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n walked through the town holding Naruto's hand so he doesn't get lost.
They were walking around the market to pick up some small things like fruits, meat, etc.

Naruto huffed in annoyance. Shopping was boring to him. But he did get a snack along the way so it didn't bother him much.

While they were busy observing some items at a stand, a raven-haired woman was also walking through with her son who was around Naruto's age shopping for things.

The woman's eyes scanned around the place when her eyes landed on Naruto. Naruto didn't notice her and kept his gaze elsewhere.

The woman immediately recognized the blonde hair and whisker marks on his face.
It was him! Her late best friend's son..!

She noticed Naruto holding someone's hand. She followed with her eyes to see a woman.

However, in the raven-haired woman's eyes, the lady she sees had long red hair, a white shirt underneath a green apron, and blue shoes. That woman was holding Naruto's hand.

'Kushina!' The black haired woman thought. She couldn't help but walk forward. However, just as she got close, the vivid image of the redhead she 'saw' began to fade.

Long red hair became (H/l) (H/c) hair, her outfit becoming a (F/c) dress and black shoes.

"Mom?" The woman blinked twice, snapping herself out of her little trance. She then looked at her son who stared back confused.

"What's wrong?"

Taking one last look, the redhead who the woman saw and called 'Kushina', disappeared and saw Y/n.

She sighed in slightly sadness. 'Right...she's gone...'

She smiled at her son. "I'm fine, don't worry."

Y/n fully turned around after finishing, that's when Naruto eyes landed on a familiar duck butt.

"Teme!" Naruto called out. Y/n looked at Naruto confused before following his eyes to two beings. A mother and her son.

"Sasuke teme! What are you doing here?"

'Oh so that's Sasuke. Naruto is always talking about him.' Y/n thought.

"None of your business, dobe."

"Sasuke be nice!" Sasuke's mother scolded.

"Hi! Am I in your way?" Y/n asked the other.

"No no! I just so happened to recognize your— uh- son?"

"Oh!" Y/n laughed nervously. "Well, he's not my biological kid. I got permission from the Hokage to adopt him!"

"Really?" The black haired woman questioned. She was actually shocked. Ever since he was born, Naruto has been alone. She wanted to adopt him when he was still an infant but the Third Hokage rejected because he didn't trust the Uchiha's..

"I see. Well I just thought I'd stop by to see a familiar face. Im Mikoto by the way. Mikoto Uchiha." Mikoto said, smiling gently.

'So does that mean she knows...about what Naruto is?'

"Im Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you too!"

"We should chat sometime. Clearly our sons know eachother. I'll even bring my oldest son if he's not too busy."

"Sure! That'll be a great idea! See you around!"

After the two women went their separate ways, Naruto groaned in annoyance. "Why did you invite that Teme?!"

"Come on, Naruto! It's not that hard to make friends once in a while. Just try to get along at least, please?"

"Hmph! Fine.."