Tension Between The Uchiha Clan and Konoha Part 1

Over the course of a few months, rumors began to spread about the Uchiha Clan planning a rebellion against the Leaf Village.

I mean...it's really not a surprise considering how powerful the Uchiha clan is..but planning a rebellion? Really? On their own home?
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hiruzen sat in his office as usual doing nothing but paperwork that continues to stack day by day.
Midway through his work, he decided to look through Y/n's profile through the citizens files..

He could help but remember what she said to him..

"Pleeaasseee!! Let me join the counsel!!"

"It's not hard for me to sense upcoming corruption coming from them."

"Also, no offense, but, since, you're...y'know...old...I thought that you might need help considering how councils are. Be less stressful."

To be honest, he didn't think it was a bad idea. He did need the help...but the problem was...that the council is no laughing matter. Everything is taken very seriously and it doesn't take just a flick of a risk to immediately become a council member. People got to vote for it or be hand picked by the higher ups, then the decision would be decided by the officials.

He didn't have to worry about the last one though. However...Y/n doesn't really look like the type to take things seriously. Yes, he saw her in a fit of rage before...but that was when someone had talked bad about Naruto.

Whenever she's mad, it has something to do with Naruto. Actually...he couldn't say much. He doesn't know much about her other than those.
Eventually, he'll get to know more about her.

Y/n does have a good commanding voice and a scary side despite how nice and innocent she actually looks. Perhaps she'll be a good leader one day...

Hiruzen scanned through the file.

Nothing out of the ordinary. It says that Y/n came from a small island somewhere near the Land of Sea. It's not official whether or not she was born there. Her age wasn't available either but she looks to be somewhere between 20–30 years old.

But hey...looks can be deceiving...

Anyways... perhaps when Y/n comes back to visit, Hiruzen would ask her some questions.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Lord Third! Hi!" Y/n happily greeted.

"Hello, Y/n." Hiruzen greeted back. "About what you said a while ago...I decided to take you up on your offer."

Y/n beamed at this. "Really?! That's great!"

"But." He stopped her from getting her hopes up. "I have a few questions to ask you."

"Oh, sure..."

"Have you ever had experience being a ninja?"

"During my younger years, yes."

"Have you served in any village before coming to Konoha?"

"No. I traveled around a lot before deciding to settle down here."

"Did you have an occupation before?"

"If I remember correctly...I used to be of a Jonin status before going back to becoming a civilian. Nothing really bad had happened...I just didn't have the motivation or a specific goal to fight for."

Hiruzen thought for a moment. "I have an idea."

~~~~~~~~

Y/n stood in an open field, far from the town buildings. Surrounding her were a few Chunin and Jonin ninjas.