Ramen!

"Out of all places..you wanted to go to a ramen shop?"

It was the weekend and the small family of now three decided to spend the day together. Y/n asked Naruto where he wanted to go first and now here they were. At a ramen shop.

"It's not just ANY Ramen shop! It's the best place in all of Konoha!" Naruto said.

Y/n brushed aside the curtain signs as they walked in. It wasn't like an actual restaurant but more like a booth or stand with chairs.

Naruto sat down and smiled at the old man who was running the booth. "Hey old man! I'm back!"

"Naruto!" The old man smiled. "It's been a while. Where have you been?"

"With my new family! Look!" Naruto gestures towards Y/n and Danny. Y/n waved at the elder while Danny barks in a friendly manner.

"That's my mom and our dog. His name is Danny."

"Hi Mr! Nice to meet you. I'm Y/n." Y/n introduced herself.

"Well, I'm Teuchi." The man introduces before he gestures towards a young girl with brown hair and onyx eyes. "And this is my little girl, Ayame." Ayame smiles at Y/n. "Hi!"

Y/n waves at her.

"It's nice to see Naruto having company. Now he looks even happier than before."

"Oh really?"

"Yup." Teuchi then looks at Naruto. "I get it  that you want the usual?"

"Yes!" Naruto smiled widely. "With extra pork!"

"I'll have the same thing."

"Okay!" When Teuchi started cooking, Y/n looked at Naruto. "The usual? How long have you been coming here?"

"For a long while actually. First saw Naruto spying on the restaurant one night while it was raining heavily. The boy was soaked. At first, he was nervous but after giving him a nice warm bowl of Ramen, been coming here ever since." Teuchi answers.

"Wow! So you're like a regular." Y/n says to Naruto. "But eating only ramen for the rest of your life is very unhealthy. Try eating other sorts of food once in a while."

Naruto pouted. "Fine...but that's what I have you for! You can make all sorts of good food!"

Y/n blushed. "Aww..."

A little while of waiting, their food was ready.

"Enjoy!"

Two large bowls of miso ramen with extra pork was placed in from of Y/n and Naruto. Naruto immediately started eating while Y/n took her slow sweet time.

By the time Y/n was finished, Naruto was already on his fifth bowl. She stared at him shocked. How was he able to eat that fast? These bowls are huge!

Y/n waited for the boy to finish.

"Another bowl!" Naruto said.

"Woah hey! What about dinner?" Y/n stopped him.

"Oh" Naruto laughed nervously. Maybe he got a little carried away.

Sighing, Y/n payed for the meals and left. "Come again!" Teuchi says.

"Sure"

Note to self. Control Naruto's obsessive ramen addiction.