A Mother of Two

"The entire Uchiha compound is surrounded with yellow caution tape. No one is to enter for the time being. The compound will be shut off from the villagers." Y/n says.

"While the place is being cleaned up, what about the remaining survivor; Sasuke Uchiha?" Koharu speaks.

"Mikoto and I made a promise to eachother. If something were to happen to her, I would watch over her children—...child. And that's what I'm going to do."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Homura questions Y/n, to which she nods at him in return.

"Yes. I am also close to Sasuke. He calls me auntie. I can adopt him. Plus, I'm the only one who he can trust now.." Y/n responds. "However, I won't ask straight away. I'll wait until he's ready to talk."

"I see. Now with one issue out of the way, let's get on with the next topic." Hiruzen starts.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Ah, Miss L/n. What brings you here?"

It was a normal school day. However, Naruto and Sasuke weren't present. Y/n decided to speak with their teacher about it.
So early in the day, while the students were getting ready for class, Iruka excused himself to go speak to the woman outside the classroom.

"Hello! You're Iruka Umino, right? Naruto and Sasuke's teacher?" Y/n questioned.

Iruka nodded his head. "I am. Is there something wrong?"

"No. I just came here to say that Naruto won't be attending school for a few days along with Sasuke."

Iruka looked at Y/n confused. "Huh? For Naruto, I understand. But why Sasuke?"

Iruka knows that she's Naruto's parent, and sometimes the one to pick up Sasuke...but..

"I'm sure you are aware of the certain...events that had happened with the Uchihas, correct?"

"..Yes. An unfortunate tragedy."

"So I hope you understand on why I don't want him going to school for the time being. It won't be long. Just a day or two before they go right back to their normal lives. I just want Sasuke to clear his head. As of right now, he's very upset. To be frank, he really needs someone right now."

Iruka stayed silent before bowing respectfully. "I understand."

Y/n copied his movements. "That's good. I'll be off now. Take care." She smiled before leaving.

As Y/n went home, she was greeted by Naruto and Danny.

"Mom! Am I not going to school today?" Naruto asked.

"No. But if you like, you can go tomorrow."

"Nah! I want to stay here with you and Danny! The academy is boring!"

Y/n giggled. "If you skip going to the academy, you won't be able to graduate. Not to mention, you won't become Hokage." Naruto groaned as he heard that.

"Is there another way to become Hokage?"

"Nope! But don't worry about it, I'll help you achieve your dreams. That's what parents are for! To help and support their children!" Y/n grinned. "By the way, where's Sasuke."

"He's still in your room."

"Still?"

"Yeah, He never left. I think he's asleep now?I'm not sure. I didn't go in there. I tried to but he told me to get out." Naruto huffed.

"Hmm. Okay, I'll go talk to him. You can continue playing with Danny. I'll prepare lunch soon."

"Okay! Come Danny! Let's play with your new toy." Naruto picked up a green ball toy and walked into the spacious living room. Danny barked happily as he followed.