Ladies Day Off

Many months have passed and...nothing much has changed. Besides Y/n's increased bond with the Uchiha Head family, The Hokage, and pretty much other normal citizens.

Y/n had taught Naruto some basic jutsu's to help his grades increase and become stronger so he could be able to "defeat Sasuke".

Lately, something's been bothering Y/n...

She wanted a job.

Staying home all day was great and all but it's gotten boring overtime, especially when Naruto's at the academy.

Honestly, she doesn't know how Mikoto is able to do this. But then again..she has a big family so it makes sense.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Come on.."

Y/n was currently trying to convince Mikoto to leave her home to hang out while also gently (trying) pushing her out the door. Since Mikoto is the only female in her family, it's been a long while since she's had any time for herself. So now, Y/n is trying to convince the Uchiha woman to do so with her.

But clearly Mikoto was being difficult. She had both her hands on the side of the door, preventing her from moving. She wants to go..but her motherly instincts are telling her otherwise.

"Are you sure? What it something happens while we're gone?"

"Nothing is going to happen. Besides, Shisui and Itachi agreed to watch Naruto and Sasuke while we're gone. If something does happen, Shisui and Itachi will protect them." Y/n said.

Mikoto sighed.

"What are you so worried for? We've been planning this idea for some days now. Let's go!"

"Okay.."

Finally getting the raven haired women out the door, Y/n turns her attention to the boys who were in the living room.

"We'll be back in a few hours, okay? Be good."

Y/n was about to leave until someone held her leg. She looked down to see Naruto who was frowning.

"Do you really have to go?" He asked. Y/n knelt to his height and rubbed his head, slightly messing up his blonde hair.

"It's only for a few hours. I'll be back soon so we can head home."

"Okay...but why'd you have to leave me here? Why couldn't I go to Jiji?"

"The Hokage is a very busy man...not to mention, he's old so he wouldn't be able to watch you." Naruto pouted and crossed his arms.

"Hey don't be like that..sure you may not get along with Sasuke..but you probably will with his older siblings. (I know Shisui isn't EXACTLY related to them but I just put that there to prove a point.)

"..."

"If you get along with them, I'll buy you that new spicy cup ramen you've been asking about."

"Deal."

Straightening herself, Y/n walks out of the door, leaving the boys. Since Shisui, a young man who was close to Sasuke and Itachi, agreed to watch the younger boys and Itachi, who didn't have any missions for the day (and they were obviously older), they were put in charge.

As the front door slid shut, Naruto slowly turned his head to the raven-haired boys. His eyes squinted at them, showing a big frown.

Not only does he has to stay with Sasuke..but now his brothers?? He rather stay with a clone than with them! They're probably just like Teme!

Shisui started to approach the only blonde. He knelt to his height. "Hi, You must be Naruto. I'm Shisui. Nice to meet you"

"...Eh?"

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"You were right, Y/n. This is relaxing.." Mikoto says as she further sinks herself into the warm water.

Their first destination was the Sauna, and judging by Mikoto's statement, Y/n made the right choice on going there first.

"Yeah. I figured we should come here first to relax. Get rid of any stress so we could start the rest of the day peacefully." Y/n responds.

"Do you think the boys are doing okay?"

"Mikoto."

"Sorry! Still worried."

Y/n sighs. "I know. Buts it's only been 45 minutes since we left. Also...did you tell Fugaku that we were going out? He should be coming back from work around this time, right?"

"..."

"..."

"Oops..."

"Mikoto!"

{Meanwhile...}

Fugaku deadpanned as he saw his two sons, Shisui and the blonde kid named Naruto goofing around in the yard...well..only Shisui, Sasuke and Naruto. Itachi just stood there and watched. He was the only normal one.

Shisui was the first to notice the man walking in. "Oh hey, Fugaku-San! Welcome back!"

"Hn." Fugaku looked around. "Where's Mikoto and Y/n?"

"They went out. I thought they told you?"

Fugaku frowned. His eyebrows furrowed slightly. "What?"

...let's just say by the time Mikoto and Y/n came back, it was already dark and were immediately greeted with a huge scolding from Fugaku.