Aftermath

Let's gooo!!

Let's gooo!!
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Y/n had slowly woken up to the sound of birds chirping and the sunlight peeking into the room.

Y/n was lying on her back. On each side of her was Naruto and Sasuke whom were still asleep.

Remembering the event that happened last night, she sighs and slowly sits up slowly so she doesn't wake up the kids.
~~~
"...Hey, Y/n?"

"Hm?"

"Can you promise me something?"

"Oh, sure."

"...If something happens to me...promise me you'll take care of my sons.."

~~~~

Y/n remembers the promise she made with Mikoto some weeks ago.

'Did...did Mikoto know this was gonna happen? If she did, why didn't tell tell me?'

Y/n stared off. A sad expression noticeable on her face. She got up and stared at Naruto and Sasuke's sleeping figure.

'Why do I feel like I'm missing something?..'

...

..

.

'AAHH! DANNY! HE'S STILL AT HOME!!' Y/n frantically looked around thinking of what to do.

'Wait. No worries.'

A black portal opened up in front of Y/n. She walked inside it revealing the other side to be the inside of her living room. On the couch, Y/n sees Danny laying down in the couch sad.

"Danny!" The Shiba immediately lifts his head up at the sound of his name. Upon seeing Y/n, Danny jumped on the couch and excitedly ran to her. And by ran, he did those cartoon runs.

"Come here, boy!"

"Ruff!!" Danny jumped into her arms and Y/n went back to the guest room she, Naruto and Sasuke were staying in.

She checked the time. An hour and thirty minutes left before everyone wakes up. Guess Y/n will just use that time to lay down and think about what to do next.

Her best friend, including all the Uchiha's, were murdered with the exception of two. Being Itachi and Sasuke.

Itachi is on the loose so that just leaves Sasuke.

Why would Itachi do this? To all those people..the elderly...the children..

Sasuke was definitely broken. Who knows what he'll be like after he wakes up..

Y/n can't stay away forever, now that she has an important position.

Itachi must have been assigned to do something this disastrous. But from who...

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"YOU FILTHY PIG!"

Homura and Koharu were currently holding back a raging Y/n from attacking Danzo. But since they are very old, and way past their prime years, holding the H/c-ette back was obviously a struggle.

"You disgusting crippled wrench! I should slaughter you the same way my best friend was! How dare you! I know it was you! How dare you manipulate poor itachi into murdering those people! He's a child! When I get my hands on you, I'll rip of every limb from your body!!"

"Oh, my  poor back can't take more of this.." Koharu sighed.

"Calm down, Y/n. You're being too loud." Hiruzen speaks.

"But Lord Third! Are you honestly going to let this slide?! This is unforgivable!" Y/n growled. She can easily brush off Koharu and Homura but she didn't want to hurt them so she held back.

"Sasuke is alone now. Not to mention, he saw everything! Do you know what that could happen to him and his mental health?!"

Y/n balled her hands into fists. She was sick of Hiruzen letting Danzo get away with things. But the whole Uchiha catastrophe is absolutely disgusting! Danzo should be arrested and executed for his actions.

But of course, Since Danzo and Lord Third are childhood pals, Danzo is free to do as he please! Not to mention, he's so sneaky..!

Because of him, Shisui died.

Because of him, Mikoto and Fugaku were killed.

Because of him, Itachi was put to blame and left the village, becoming a rogue ninja.

Because of him, Sasuke is suffering. He hasn't smiled ever since.

She wants him dead! Gone! Erased from existence!

Just you wait, Danzo.

Your death timer has started...