Mission to The Land of Waves! Part 2

Just Kidding ;)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just Kidding ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n grit her teeth as she walked around the village.
'How dare that old man tell me I can't go? My kids are going to be in danger!'

She pouted before thinking. A thought made it's way to her brain before a sneaky grin made it's way on Y/n's face. She looked both ways, seeing nothing but civilians and a few ninjas.

'Okay..not much people. Hopefully that this won't look too suspicious..let's do this!' Raising her left forearm and holding her index and middle finger up, she spawns a clone. The clone looked at Y/n.

"I have a mission for you." The original speaks.

"What is it?" The clone questions. Y/n dramatically pointed at the clone as she gave her an order. "I'm going to track down team 7 and supervise them to make sure nothing bad happens to them. They left a little while ago so they shouldn't be far. If I leave now, I'll be able to catch up to them. While I'm gone, I need you to stay here and pretend that I never left so it wouldn't alert the Hokage."

"Plus, Danny and Toma needs to be taken care of. Can't leave them on their own."

The clone mocked a salute. "Yes ma'am!" She spoke then shushined away, probably on her way to the house.

'Yosh! Now with that out of the way, it's time for me to head out!'

"..wait! This mission will last for days, I have to go prepare!"
With that, Y/n quickly ran home as well.

______________________________

"Alright, now I'm ready." Y/n wore her ninja uniform. The green jacket didn't really feel comfortable but since this is a mission to another country, it's best to dress appropriately especially if you're going to represent the Leaf village. She carried a F/c backpack filled with extra clothes, packed lunch, weapons, etc. The mini bag attached to the back of her pants were carrying a few shuriken and kunai knives for combat.

Not like she needs them anyway.

She styled her hair in the way she wanted and placed her ninja headband wherever she felt it comfortable on.

A black portal appeared in front of Y/n. Not reacting to it, she simply walked in suddenly appearing on the outskirts of the Leaf village. She still had to be weary though since the Anbu are usually the ones scouting outside the village for any danger.

"Now where could they be.." activating her byakugan, she started to scout the area. Y/n ended up spotting the team not too far away so she was able to catch up to them.

"Hey!" Team 7, plus the old man, turned towards the sound and saw Y/n jogging towards them. "wait for me!!"

"Eh?" Naruto was the first to say something.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm.."Y/n put her hands together in a praying manner. "..coming with you!" She smiled.

"Um...wasn't you just with Iruka and Lord Third?" Kakashi asked.

"We were only called to assign your next mission. The other teams' missions were already announced beforehand."

"Is Lord Hokage okay with this? This is a bit sudden." Questioned the white haired Jonin.

"...yeah. I won't be in the way and interfere. Just think of me as some sort of 'back-up'." Smiled the elder woman.
The old man, who's name was Tazuna, scoffed.

"And what good can you do?"

"More than you, old man! Don't talk to her like that!" Naruto glared at him. Going unnoticed by everyone, Sasuke was secretly doing the same.

"Right...what Naruto said." Y/n stood in the man's face with the deadliest state known to man.
"I can easily make you disappear from the face of the earth and make sure your family never sees you again. I can get you before the enemies will without the team noticing. It's very simple to come up with an excuse regarding your disappearance..considering you're a nobody and all. The Hokage and everyone else is sure to believe me heh heh~" Y/n mumbled so only Tazuna could hear.

"See that blonde haired kid?" She put her dominant hand on the old man's shoulder. "That's my son. So be careful on what you say to him. Especially around me." Her death stare quickly turned into a closed-eyed smile. "Capische? Good."

"Oh, one more thing. The black-haired kid is my kid too so the same goes for him as well."

Kakashi stood a few feet away, wondering why Tazuna became stiff and scared after Y/n finished talking to him.

'What did she say to him?' Kakashi thought.

Y/n walked away from the old man and towards team 7. Naruto went next to her. "So you're coming too? I told you we were going to be just fine."

Y/n smiled nervously. "Sorry, I was just worried since this is your first mission and all...but look on the bright side, this can be like a mother-son mission. You get to see me in action!"

Naruto's eyes shined. "Really?!" Naruto knows his mom is really strong. So seeing her in battle will definitely be so cool!

Sasuke overheard them. To be honest, he's actually curious on how strong Y/n is. He knows her brute strength is unmatchable but what about her taijutsu, ninjutsu, or genjutsu? Perhaps this mission will be even more interesting than what he originally thought.

Y/n put a hand over Sasuke and bring him closer to the two. "Come on, Sasuke. Why are you all the way over there?" She giggled.

"This'll be a great mission! Plus, you get to see some of my jutsu's you've never seen before. Not even Lord Third knows these techniques." She whispered to them. "That's awsome! Will you teach that the us sometimes?" Naruto said.

"Yup. Now, let's do our best!" Y/n held out her pinky. Naruto did the same and wrapped it around Y/n's. "Yeah!"

Y/n held out her other pinky towards Sasuke who scoffed. "This is childish."

"Aw c'mon, Sasuke." Y/n pouted.

"Yeah, Sasuke, don't be a party-pooper. What are you so scared of? -_-"

"Tch, I'm not scared of anything, Dobe."

"Then a pinky promise should be nothing, right?" Y/n countered with a mischievous cat-like smile.

Sasuke was at a loss for words now. "Tch. Fine." With his face turning pink a little, he hesitantly  held out his pinky and Y/n wrapped hers around his.

"Great! Now we're in this together! ^^"

"How embarrassing..."