Demise of The Uchiha Clan

"Hi sweetie, what's your name?"

"Hello! My name is Izumi Uchiha, Ms. I was wondering if Itachi was here?" Respond a girl with long, dark brown hair, pale skin, and black colored eyes.

"He isn't here at the moment, sorry." Y/n says.

Izumi sighs. "Oh okay. But when he comes back, could you please give this to him? It's a box full of Dango...It's his favorite and I thought I'd give some to him." Izumi holds up a pink colored, small box of Dango. They looked sweet and delicious to eat.

Y/n takes the box and smiles at Izumi.

"Say, I've never seen you before. Are you Itachi's girlfriend by any chance?"

Izumi's face turned red as she frantically shook her head. "N-no! We're j-just childhood friends! I just wanted to stop by considering how busy we are. Especially Itachi since he's in the Anbu."

"Oh." Y/n giggled. "My mistake. I'll be sure to give this to him."

Izumi smiled before squinting her eyes the at the older woman. "Hey...aren't you the woman who's in the council that works with the Hokage?"

"Yup, that's me! I'm Y/n L/n! Nice to meet you, Izumi."

"Woah! That's so cool! You're really pretty up close. What are you doing here?"

"Mikoto and I are great friends! I occasionally stop by to hang out."

Izumi nodded before turning her heel. "I see. Well, I should get going. See you around ms. L/n!" She says before jogging away.

"Bye!"

Y/n turned around and walked back inside.

"Who was that?" Mikoto asked.

"A girl named Izumi. She stopped by to give Itachi these.." Y/n shows Mikoto the box. "..but Itachi wasn't here yet."

"I see."

Just then, the front sliding door opened to reveal Sasuke with Naruto behind him.

"Auntie!" Sasuke calls out. Y/n turns to him. Noticing a big frown on the boy's face, immediately makes her realize that he's about to complain about something.

"What's wrong Sasuke?"

"How come you teach Naruto how to walk on water but not me!"

"Actually, I did ask you if you wanted to learn a new jutsu but you said 'NO'. You only wanted to be trained by Itachi or your father. Plus, Naruto wasn't able to fully master it yet."

"Hey! I managed to take at least five steps...then I fell in." Naruto defends but mumbles in the end.

"I didn't know!" Sasuke complains.

"That's not my fault." Y/n smiled.

"Teach me!"

"No! Don't teach him! I'm finally better than Sasuke at something and it's going to stay like that!" Naruto crossed his arms as he said that.

"That's Selfish, Naruto."

"Yeah, Dobe. You don't own those techniques. I'm gonna learn them eventually." Sasuke scoffed.

"Well then learn them 'eventually'!" Naruto yells at him. Sasuke rolls his eyes in return.

"Calm down, Naruto. Now, you know I can't do that as that's selfish." Y/n the turned to Sasuke. "Okay, Sasuke. I'll teach you. Come with me!"

"Yes!" Sasuke smiled. Naruto pouted in return, making Y/n gently pat his head.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.