Chapter 4

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 4

After Rohan got home his mother set up the dining table for dinner with the help of the maids while Rohan got into a steamy shower that instantly calmed his mind. Mrs. Khurrana went on to bring her old in-laws to the dining table. Rohan's grandfather was already moving around on the two wheels of his wheelchair while his sweet grandmother was gradually loosing the strength of her bones. Mr. Khurrana being the loving, sweet husband he has always been rushed towards the dining table on his beloved wife's first call. The only person missing was Rohan and Mrs. Khurrana noticed that he was taking a little bit too much time.

After she made sure everyone was settled and ready to dig in she excused herself to check on Rohan. She knocked on his door but all she could here was something crashing on the floor. The door creaked open with a little force from her side and the view infront of her left her stunned.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕄𝕣𝕤. 𝕂𝕙𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I opened the door and was welcomed with a horrible sight, the sheets sprawled on the floor, the vases broken and a divastated Rohan standing in the middle of the room staring at the broken mirror, blood oozing out of the cut on his arms, tears streaming down his once dreamy eyes that were now blood shot red perfectly reflecting the thunderstorm of emotions inside him.

I ran to him avoiding the broken glass pieces and hugged him. I felt his tensed muscles relaxing in my embrace but still not having enough energy to hug me back. He broke down in my arms with his head resting on my shoulder. I walked him to the edge of the bed and made him sit there. I got hold of the first aid box and treated his wounds, he flinched but he was too lost to react to the stinging sensation of the antiseptic. After I was done I turned his face towards me and caressed his head.

"Mom why can't she be with me? Why she doesn't like it when I touch her? I want her in my life." He started blabbering and I very well understood who that she was. Poor kid but I can't blame her, anyone would feel scared if someone behaves like Rohan does. But I can't blame Rohan too, he have anger issues and we had tried everything in our power to solve this but we just can't a find a way out of this.

Ever since Taara entered his life I can see the improvement in him which is why we are not interfering between Rohan and Taara. We kind of know what happened today but if we interfere we are scared Rohan will lose his control and something much more disastrous would happen. Call us selfish but are there any parents who are not selfish for their kids.

If things were not like this we would have brought hundred of girls for Rohan to choose from but if diamond had already caught his attention why would he go for a normal gemstone. Taara is a really sweet girl and both me and Mr. Khurrana are really fond of her and I do have a hunch that she is someone who will get our baby to a better version of himself but this is possible only if she agrees. If she is not ready she must be given her time to think this throughout.

"Rohan things can't always go the way we wish them to be. Somethings are not in our hands, you can't force Taara she too has a say in this." I tried to make him understand.

"You say this every other time but today I heard what is in her heart. Mom she likes me, she too has a crush on me since a long time I heard her in the library then why is she denying her own feelings? She is lying to me right infront of me , how can she do that?" Rohan complained and there goes the antiseptic bottle crashing on the floor. This boy!!!

"She said she likes me so it's not I'm simply running behind her, the feelings are mutual so now I have decided, I will not leave any stones unturned to make her mine. She will be mine and only mine, very soon. She is testing my patience way too much, now I need her. Mom be ready to welcome your daughter-in-law." His voice deepened and his eyes darkened towards the end.

No, this is not nice. His love is something mixed with possessiveness and obsession, this is not good. Before I could say something more he wore his t-shirt, wiped his tears and ran to the dining hall. I sighed, hope everything goes well. I followed behind him and everyone continued with the dinner especially Rohan as if nothing ever happened. Sometimes I too wonder if my kid is bipolar also but I very well know that this is an act he puts up so that his old grandparents doesn't have to go through any stress.

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

After dinner I was lying down on my bed. My room was normal as it was before all thanks to the cleaning staff. I tried to sleep but it simply didn't come to me. But I know right now I will have to keep my patience after all at the end of the day she will be mine. I'll make sure that this dream becomes a reality really soon.I dozed off to wonderland with a smile adorned on my lips.

To be continued...........