Chapter 13

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 13

Taara had lead the middle aged couple to a room and right now they were sitting facing each other. The couple occupied a couch while Taara pulled up a chair and sat facing them.

"Taara we know this is sudden but before we speak anything more we want to ask you something and if you really respect us then please be honest." Mrs. Khurrana said which made Taara really nervous. Her hands were clammy, unnoticeable sweat beads forming on her forehead.

"So..... do you like our son?" She was pinned to the chair by the deep stare of the couple. Guess what? The whole family was good with their gazes and especially the glares.

"I-i do." Taara stuttered and mentally facepalmed for stuttering.

"Then what's wrong with this proposal?" They asked carefully.

"I just want to secure my future and then think about marriage. As you can see my mother is a single parent and I am her only reliable source for everything. I want to secure our future before I let my life take a whole different turn." She said.

"How wonderful Taara! You are so mature at such a young age! Aww I'm already in love with you, Rohan was right." Mrs. Khurrana said with twinkling eyes while Mr. Khurrana chuckled at his wife's reaction.

"The thing is Taara, you must have heard from Rhea that Rohan has anger issues and all that? Have you?"she asked a perplexed Taara.

"Yes." Taara said not knowing where this conversation was progressing to.

"Well, eversince Rohan started getting involved with you there is a lot of progress in him. You manage to get him out of control at times but the moment he see you he feels calm and relaxed. At this moment your presence works like a cure on him. So please accept this proposal. Moreover you like him too please do this favour and we will treat you like our own kid, we will support you in all your dreams, everything." They stared at her with a hopeful gaze.

Taara thought for a while, she thought about the fake scenarios she made at her initial days of crushing on Rohan, about her possible love life with him. She started getting flashes of all those sweet things she made up, the times she behaved crazy in love, the times she would simply doodle his name, sketch his face on the back side of random notebooks. She thought maybe she can have a happy life unlike her mom who was forced into a lonely one. She would agree but only on certain conditions and for that she wanted Rohan to be a part of this conversation.

She told that she would like to accept the proposal but she have certain conditions and also those were for Rohan to agree. But before all this she told her mom what her decision is and was immediately backed with full support from her. However like any other parent her mom was also a bit hesitant but she had faith in her daughter.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

Right now we all are sitting in the living room. Rohan and my mom were sitting together I guess they got along with each other really well. Rhea looked a bit nervous and she was biting her nail in one corner. Mr. and Mrs. Khurrana were pretty much chill maybe ready to accept whatever the situation is.

"I am ready for this but I have a few conditions. If you all can agree to them only then this will work out." I said.

"What are the conditions?" Rohan asked with a big smile.

"First, I wouldn't be questioned for whatever and however long I would like to continue my studies." I said.

"Agreed." He said without any hesitation.