Chapter 9

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

It's been a week since that incident and Taara had been avoiding Rohan like a plague. She would turn her way whenever she would see him, she wouldn't even look at his face and always stayed meters away from him. A few times she did bump onto him but before things could go ahead she would sprint back to her class or library or somewhere safe and quite. She felt badly humiliated that day and she didn't want to go through that again, atleast not in a million years.

Taara is a typical goody two shoes girl who hated PDA, dating, clubbing all these kinds of stuff. The only thing she ever thought about was her only family, her mom and her books which is why despite falling in love she never tried confronting herself or confessing to anyone. Her dreams were big and so were her goals and she couldn't afford getting distracted atleast for the sake of her and her mom's better future. The way people in her college lost their senses in love and behaved insensible scared her to her wits. She didn't want to behave like a lunatic after getting into a relationship so she stayed away from that aspect of life.

Taara's days went somewhat peaceful yet dull but Rohan's days were horrible. Not being able to hear Taara's voice or atleast look into her eyes was killing him. With ever passing day his restlessness was showing up. He became extremely short tempered, he would lash out at anyone and he didn't even feel like going home and seeing his parents. He was done with Taara's behavior which he found silly and now he was going to take things into his control.

The coming Monday would be the school fest where everyone would participate in different things and showcase their special talents and they would be graded accordingly. Rohan had planned something really big for that day while Taara too had signed up her name for a few off stage events she was confident about like the art gallery that would be put up, a few writing events happening, and a project expo kinda event put up especially for the science students. Rohan had signed up for the music contest happening, a few athletic things too like the boxing tournament, football match etc. Rhea too signed up for a few things that Taara was in and also the cooking contest as she was really good at cooking.

The weekend was over in the blink of an eye. The college was decorated with banners, balloons and many other things stuck here and there to make an impression that something was really happening there. The stages put up for the onstage events, students scurried in and out of a few classrooms where the writing events would happen. The large halls were left empty for the art gallery and the outdoor areas were crowded because of the food stalls put up. Not just students but their relatives too enjoying the fun games etc. organized for them.

In between all these chaos there was a tensed Taara who had come early morning, arranged her artwork in the art gallery hall. After admiring her work for quite awhile she had rushed to the present the science project she had prepared. Till lunch break she was busy presenting her model, a few guests had picked interest and asked a few more things about it, she was just hoping they were some rich business person who had caught interest in her skills. The judges too had come and checked out her work and had left with a smiley face but they had fished that smile to every single kid over there.

After this soon she started off with the literary events and those were over in an hour or so.Meanwhile Rhea was busy with her own events which is why both best friends were not together but they had agreed that they would meet up near the food counter to get some really good lunch.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

"Mmm. The food is so good!" Rhea exclaimed.

"Yeah really. This is Rishi's stall right? I must say he cooks really well." I said.

"I know" she had a small smile on her face.