Chapter 18

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

"How is this one?" My mom asked holding a wedding outfit for Taara.

"Nice but the design is pretty average looking. I want the best for my bride." I said.

"Son this is already the last one in this theme and you have already rejected the ones in 2 other themes. Do you even understand how bad the staff would be feeling to see all of the dresses being rejected?" My mom asked.

"If not me then someone else will buy those outfits but my wedding will happen only once right? It is my right to demand perfection in everything!" I said. I too have my own fantasies and I will fulfill them whatever the consequences are.

"Excuse me, bring the most expensive outfit you have in your store." I said to one of the staff.

"Ok sir." Soon she was back with a few outfits that were much better than the ones they showed previously. The design was a fusion between traditional and Western. The colors were rare, even the design and works were cool and elegant.

In all those the one that caught my attention was a wine red one. I think I have always preferred red colour in all of my personal outfits so it's quite natural for me to get drawn to it but right now I had to think about Taara because she's the one wearing it.

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎^_^

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎^_^

Red had always suited Taara really well. I remember the seminar day when she was walking around in that red suit, she looked breathtaking. She looked like the cherry that is meant to beautify my life just like how it does to a cake.

"This one." I announced.

"Rohan this is really expensive but the design and cutting is worth the price. You do have a good taste in clothes, after all you are my son. " My mom said with a proud smile.

The sales lady took the dress for billing and all that. If you all are thinking about the fittings then my cousin who is learning fashion designing would take care of that. Come on, your relatives have to be of some use.

"Mom, back in your time did dad gift you the wedding outfit too?" I asked.

"Yeah, that is one of the most unfortunate things happened to me. Your dad suck at fashion. He might be one of the most successful businessmen out there but his fashion sense is horrible." My mom said and made a disgusted face.

"I remember how he turned up to my annual day once with those gold chains around his neck, a pair of glasses on his black silk shirt. He looked like a freaking gangster." We both started laughing remembering that epic day when mom didn't have time to choose his clothes and let him express his 'fashion'.

After that my outfit was also chosen. Both the outfits complemented each other really well. Now all I had to do was get this to Taara but right now she would be busy with her jewellery so I kept that for evening when she'll be home. We had to get the wedding to be over really quick before the exams coming up in few weeks. My parents headed to meet up with our wedding planner for further discussions but they asked me to get back home as this was going to be a surprise for me as well.