Chapter 35 (𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭)

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 35

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

After I don't know how long, I was woken up from my slumber by someone poking on my shoulder.

"Taaraaaaaa...." I could hear someone whispering in a ghostly voice...... A GHOSTLY VOICE!!!!

"WHO IS IT? GHOST PLEASE HAUNT SOMEONE ELSE, I HAVE THIS HOLY THREAD FROM TEMPLE! STEP-" I was babbling non sense.

"Taara..... taara. TAARA!" I opened my eyes wide and was facing a wide horrible grin.

"AAAHH! GHOST!" I squeaked.

"Stupid, it's me Neil! Scaredy cat...." Neil said amused by my state while Mona was crouching next to my chair unable to contain her laughter.

"Idiots! You could wake me up like normal humans would!" I said rubbing my face silently grimacing at how sticky and sweaty it was.

"Wait! Is it time for the next meeting?" Did I sleep too long? Boss must be so angry, I hope I don't get fired for this.

"No, there's no meeting happening. Apparently a personal emergency had come due to which boss had to leave urgently also some VIP guy is coming back to the country after a long time which is why the roads are gonna be jammed. We all are advised to leave the office before the traffic gets tighter." Mona said unbothered picking my bag for me.

"Oh! Wait a minute!" I said and rushed to the washroom, washed my face and rushed back to them. When I came back they both were discussing something really serious.

"What is it now? Some couple stuff?" I asked but the moment I asked that they both stiffened as if they saw a ghost. Anyways I brushed it off, they were probably discussing something way too personal, I changed the topic myself inorder to not make things awkward.

"Come let's leave, you both are leaving in Neil's bike right?" I asked to them.

"Yeah..NO! I mean I'll come with you today, I have to pick some important medicines from a shop somewhere here so I'll come with you." Mona said.

"For God sake I'm not your errand girl, he can do that better than me." I argued pointing at Neil, I just wanted to get home before the traffic gets worse.

"Come on! Don't be so salty!" Mona said and forcefully joined me on my bullet. I gave her the extra helmet and we set off on our ride to some mystery medical shop.

About an hour just passed and we have covered the whole city in search of that one medical shop.

"Are you sure this... 'Binod Medical Shop' exists and it's not something you day dreamed?" I asked coz this shop is nowhere to be found.

"It's not my fault the damn shop vanished as if Thanos snapped his fingers!" Mona exclaimed.

"Hey! I don't think this is workin-"

*DING*

Mona took a quick look at her smart watch. I guess some important message from home.

"Let's do one thing, there's this medical shop opposite to the airport, someone in my social media told me that the medicines I'm looking for might be available there." Mona said suddenly all chirpy.

"You sure you are fine, I feel like you lost your screw somewhere today?" I said. I don't care if I sounded mean, this woman had been eating my brain this whole hour, I have all the right to feel irritated.

"Come on! Don't be a meanie!" Mona said and we straight away started our journey to this new medical shop.

After some ten minutes we were finally infront of the medical store, it was a busy one. I was standing in front of it while Mona went inside to get the medicines. Since I was just waiting I took my phone, simply scrolling through social media. The crowd was getting cleared by the traffic police officers.