Chapter 27

Sorry for the late update ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
______________________________

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 27

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

Hours passed, but we didn't move from our position. Rohan was breathing softly and steadily which would make anyone think that he was asleep but the little movements told me otherwise. He never commented on my work neither did he share his thoughts, he just smiled. I guess maybe I was the only one desperate for a happy family since I never got one. But to make our life happy both the people involved needs to keeps their paths straight. The twists and turns needs to be set straight for things to work out smoothly. By now my painting was done.

I patted Rohan's hand gently signaling him that I would like to stand. He stood up still holding onto me. I did the cleaning and kept back the paints and brushes where they belonged. Finally got hold of my painting and started walking to one of the unoccupied rooms where I decided to keeps my artworks but Rohan stopped me.

"Don't, we'll put it up in our room. Seeing this every morning will remind me that at the end of the day this is what I'm living for, a happy life with you." He mumbled, his head still resting on my shoulder. He is so sweet at times that all you want to do is pull his cheeks, boop his nose and shower him with little kisses all over his baby face and that is exactly what I did.

"Taara! Stoooop! Eeeeeee!" He looked annoyed by my behavior.

"Then stop being so cuuuuuteeee!!" I said hugging him tightly which he returned. We stayed like that for a few minutes but I broke the silence with my concern.

"Rohan, I need to talk to you about something.... No, to be honest it's about you." I said a bit nervous.

"Me? What is it?" He asked absolutely clueless. I pulled him to sit with me on the edge of our bed.

"Umm... Rohan... I want to talk to you about you anger issues..." He gave me a look that he wanted me to continue what I was telling.

"Don't you think it's best if we could... You know, consult a really good doctor about it? I can only do so much but with a professional handling this situation we will get a much more clear picture about what is happening to you and how we can get over it." There I said what had been bugging me since so long especially since today's incident.

"But I have you! You make me feel better!" He said low-key whining.

"I know but you are not getting what I mean to say. Today I was away for only a bit and you were already a mess. It hurts to see you falling apart without me or completely dependent on me. I need you to be strong in my absence as well. Mom told me that you always refused medical help after a certain age. Also it's not like you will be going through this all by yourself, me, your mom, dad everyone will be with you. We will go through this together but you need to agree for anything to happen." I said with my most convincing tone I could gather.

"So you are ashamed of me, right? You think your husband is some crazy dude who needs to be locked in a mental asylum?" He lashed out. He was hurt.

"NO! You are perfect for me. I didn't even think of something like that. I just want us to be happy, a perfect happy life. That's it... If you don't want anything like this then fine we will not talk about this but you need to promise me you will take care of yourself. No way you will hurt yourself in your anger fits." I said with eagerness in my voice.

"......Fine! But you are there for me so I don't have to worry about anything. I know that!" He said with an angry pout. He didn't want me to bring up this conversation ever again and I made the choice to respect his decision.