Chapter 21

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I woke up to the sun shining bright against my closed eyelids. I squinted my eyes trying to adjust my vision but I felt a gentle movement next to me. Taara was squirming I guess the sun was bothering her as well. I turned towards her blocking the harsh sunrays with my back.

My angel was looking so heavenly. Her eyes closed, lips settled in a small smile lost in a peaceful, deep slumber. It was just the white blanket covering her from me and that's when all of last night's events came rushing to me. The memories made me blush but also admire Taara for baring with me, I acted all confident and dominant but it was my desperation that made me act like that. Infact I was trying to cover up my amateur self since she is my first time in all sense.

I brushed away her black locks that were sprawled across her face and that's when I noticed all those dark marks on her neck. I raised the blanket a little to see the same on other parts of her body. I guess I went too hard on her, I just hope she can manage to walk just fine or else I don't know where my deadbody will be found. He he....

Wait, honestly... I don't want her to walk because I would love to carry her around, that would be a better opportunity to stay close to her. Anyways we had planned to go for grocery shopping today so I'll better get ready.

I was just moving out of the bed when Taara started mumbling something.

"Why dad?.... Who is she? .... What's happening?..." A single tear rolled down her face.

Her dream is troubling her, it's better to wake her up.

"Taara, wake up." I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. She squinted her eyes and opened them. Tears got her eye lashes wet but she looked adorable whatsoever. She smiled at me and sat up carefully.
"Good morning", she said with a wide stretched grin.... So this is her hidden self, cute!

I wiped her stray tears.

"Huh?" She touched her face.

"Was I crying in sleep?" She asked with a sad face.

"Yeah but what happened?" I wanted to know what exactly got her so sad, I want to take away all her sorrows and keep her smiling everyday, every second I get to spend with her. I caressed her baby soft cheeks.

"Just a bad dream." She replied with a soft smile but I clearly saw through that smile. I didn't want to pry her and frustrate her the first day itself so I didn't ask anything about it anymore. But need to distract her.

"If you are going to stay like this I don't mind spending the whole day in bed." I pointed towards the dropped blanket with a smirk.

"Pervert!" She mumbled with a dumbstruck expression on her face. Immediately she covered herself, fished out some random clothes and rushed to the bathroom.

"Only for you babygirl." It's fun teasing her. Anyways it distracted her so it's good. I'll ask her about that some other time.

After Taara came out in some comfortable sweats and a half dried hair I pecked her cheeks and dashed to get myself freshened up as well. Last night really did bring us closer, she's shy but atleast she doesn't look weirded out when I'm close to her.

When I got out Taara was already done preparing the instant noodles, the only edible thing I had till now but I guess not anymore. We finished it and headed out to get groceries. It is when I entered the supermarket I realized I know absolutely nothing about grocery shopping. I feel pathetic to admit that. Yes, all this time I have been surviving on instant noodles and restaurant food.