Chapter 17

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 17

This chapter might contain slightly mature content even though I tried to keep everything PG-13. There is mention of abuse, a lot of crying, and low-key harassment, but a short guilt trip as well. Things get a bit dark here. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

We started dancing in the rain with our bodies sticking uncomfortably close to each other's. It's was still the same passion but something was off. His eyes seemed darker and intense than before, something I was not ready for. His hold on my waist was getting tighter with each passing second as if he is scared of letting me go. His hand started moving exploring my back and I was feeling really uncomfortable.

"Rohan I think we should get back home." I slowly removed his hands from my back and took a few steps back.

"Why? Why do you want this moment to end so quick?" He asked and I didn't want to be blunt and ruin the mood so I just turned my back on him.

"It's getting late and we should get home before we fall sick." I reasoned out. This was my first ever relationship and I had no idea how much I could open up to him, I was treating this relationship as if it was something made of glass.

I felt a pull on my saree and turned to see Rohan holding onto it's end. He gradually walked to me restricting me from moving away and held on both of my arms. He slammed my body onto his and locked me between his stronger ones. I wriggled in his hold but he was way too strong. He connected his forehead to mine and closed his eyes.

"Shhh, don't move. I love you so much that it's getting hard to control my self." He said in a husky voice.

He started taking steps forward automatically making me step backwards as well. After a few steps I felt my back touch the wall. He trapped me there and opened his eyes and kept staring at me with half lidded eyes.

"You are so beautiful." He slurred and cupped my cheeks with his larger hands. I gulped.

'Shit! This is not good. I should have known better. Why the hell am I in an empty building with my drunk fiance? That too when it's getting too dark and also raining.'

I just wanted to escape this situation.

"Rohan it's getting really late. My mom will be worried." I said in a rushed tone.

"Shhh!" He placed his finger on my lips.

"Rohan! I'm serious. I wanna go home!" I raised my voice.

"I'm not letting you leave babygirl. Not when you feel so addictive." He said and covered my mouth, his palm pressed against my lips, preventing me from speaking anymore. He dipped his head to the crook of my neck and left an open mouth kiss there.

"You taste even more addictive." He added.

Now I was really scared. I didn't know what to do but I definitely knew that this is not something I wanted to do right now. I'm not comfortable yet. I was wriggling and shouting but my screams were muffled. My eyes got teary and I started crying really bad.

I guess he felt my tears and that's when he stopped. He stared at me as if he just snapped out of a trance. He took a step back.

"Shit! Shit! I'm sorry. I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to hurt you."

I didn't say anything.

"Please tell something? I'm really sorry. I crossed my boundaries. I'm really really sorry. Please forgive me. It's my fault for desiring too much. I should have had better control on my emotions." He said in a panicked tone. He seemed genuinely guilty for his actions.

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

'Idiot! Stupid!' I cursed myself for being so reckless. I shouldn't have drunk so much when I knew I had something so much big planned for our first date.

I felt disgusted within myself for doing such a terrible thing. Touching a girl without her permission was a sin and I did that sin to my own future wife. I felt like jumping into holy water and never come out, even that wouldn't make me feel better. I was drowning in my guilt.

I extended my hands to cup her cheeks but she covered back. She was scared of me and this realization broke my heart. I grabbed her hand.

"Taara, baby, I'm really sorry. I'm dumb and i agree that. I should have realized your objection right when I started." I was on my knees holding her hand.

"I'm really sorry. Please don't be scared of me. I love you. I don't wanna loose you. Please forgive me." Now I was scared to my core. I didn't want any rift between us. Negative thoughts began to cloud my mind but then I felt a touch on my shoulders.

I looked up to see a worried Taara.
"Please stand up." She said with her hesitant hand still holding me.

"I'll forgive you only because you sound genuinely guilty. I want you to know that even though I love you I'm not comfortable enough to share any physical intimacy. I need time to adjust myself." She said in a low voice slightly sniffing because of the outburst she had right now.

"I promise I would never touch you until and unless you want me to. But do you mind if I hug you or hold your hand?" I asked, I needed to be sure what she was comfortable with and what she's not?

She nodded her head.

"Then how long will you take to adjust? Just asking..." I don't know how to frame this sentence without making it sound desperate.

"Till marriage.... atleast."she said.

"So you don't mind going on a honey moon right?" I asked to which she nodded her head in a no.

She looked so small and cute, nodding her head. But this was not the right time to think about that. I had hurt her and I need to comfort her.

I wiped the stray tears and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly caressing her hair. Her stiff body seemed to relax in my arms.

"Let's promise each other we will always tell each other what we feel and what we are comfortable or not comfortable about. Let's not hide anything from each other. No matter how harsh the truth is we will never lie or hide it. Yeah?"

"Yeah." She said but her voice was muffled against my chest. Cute~~

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Rohan dropped Taara back at her home after the bittersweet time they spent together. Indeed it was a good time but a little bit shady. Both of them feared the situation and believed nothing like this would ever happen but can they be so sure of it? Time can answer that question but till then it's better to live in the present. After all our future depends on our present. There is no relationship that can't be worked out, all you need is equal effort from both the sides.

The next day they woke up with the sun shining bright through the curtains. It was a new day so it had to be treated like a new one. They burried their thoughts about the previous evening and carried on with their own morning routines. Today was the shopping day when Rohan would choose a wedding outfit for Taara and drop it at her place. While Taara would be off to the jewellers for jewellery shopping. Taara's mom had dug out a large sum of her savings to buy some pretty accessories for Taara since Rohan's parents were taking care of everything else. She wanted to fulfill this one responsibility that she was privileged with to turn out the best in all possible ways. It was going to be a long day for both Rohan and Taara. The wedding preparations had finally begun.

To be continued.....