Chapter 15

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 15

The whole engagement had happened and it was as real as the daylight. But now it was the night time. Taara was wrapped in the comfort of her blanket next to a not so sleepy Rhea who was determined to pry the real thoughts out of a zoned out Taara.

"Hey what do you really think about this engagement?" The curiosity of her friend caught her attention even though it was pitch black in the room.

"I don't really know.... What my mom has told me is, a marriage is a unification of not just  two people but also  two families. The way they were persistent and were also quite respectful and generous to my mom and me is really overwhelming." Taara said.

"But is it reasonable enough to jump into a relationship?" Rhea asked once again.

"Maybe... Since Rohan had been so obvious and expressive about his feelings towards me I think this is worth a shot. I too love him but just anxious if this would end up like my parent's relationship but I do wanna try this out." Taara said in a quiet voice.

"Fair enough. Just be careful. I think everything would be fine as long as his anger is in control and he does seem much more civilised around you otherwise he's an arrogant jerk." Rhea said with a scrunched nose that clearly showed her disinterest in him.

"Anyways I'm well aware of his possessive nature and it's also not like I would run behind someone else. You know I'm that cliche one man woman, if not him then maybe I'll drown myself in self love but definitely not another prick if ever Rohan turns out to be a prick." Taara snorted.

"True that. Anyways good night." Rhea said turning to the other side choking her favorite plushie between her petite arms while Taara slumped deeper into the comfort of her lovely blanket but not before shooting back a good night  to a suddenly sleepy Rhea and that's how they called it a night.

🍃                 🍃
⁂𑁍⁂𑁍⁂𑁍⁂𑁍⁂𑁍⁂𑁍⁂𑁍⁂
           🍃

A few days had passed in the blink of an eye. The whole college was busy preparing for the prom that would be held tonight. Why wouldn't they when this is the most important part of every college student's life?

All had chosen their partners and teachers were happy seeing the kids being all fun and smiley. This was also the day the chairman Mr. Khurrana had decided to announce his beloved son's marriage with Taara. How cool is that! But quite an irony, Taara was really nervous.

Everyone had picked their dresses, some chose gowns, some chose cute dresses while some went ahead with fusions setting their fashion game one level up. On the contrary Taara didn't get to choose any. That day early morning one of Rohan's house servants had delivered a package with a lovely note stuck on it.

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒,

        𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙! 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑓𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑔𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒.

❤️ 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ❤️

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑠𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑑,
𝑅𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑛

Yes this was sweet and it did make her heart flutter but she had also cringed really hard at the 'future husband' part. She opened the neatly wrapped box and found a beautiful designer saree that screamed luxury. Never in her life she had worn let alone touched a clothing so expensive and that made her completely nervous. She was worried if she damaged it by mistake how much of a loss it would be. She was not comfortable wearing something she herself wasn't confident about but an angry Rohan was the last thing she would like to face. She hated it when Rohan put up a commotion especially because of her so she wore the saree even though she was skeptical about it.