Chapter 28

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28

Two months had passed since Taara started working. Things had been going really well for her, within a short period of time she had managed to gain the trust and faith of her colleagues. She was appreciated for her worth ethics. Her seniors were charmed by her knowledge and skills. But still her mom continued to work so that she doesn't feel lonely or bored alone at home. Things were going really fine for everyone or so they thought.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

"Taara, we are gonna get coffee, wanna join?" Mona asked.

"No Mona, I am busy right now. I'll have to sort these out before sir comes." I said sorting out the papers.

"Are you trying to get a promotion before us? No way monkey." Neil roared with visible frown between his thick brows.

"What if I get?" I retorted with an evil smirk.

"You are evil!" He said with a dramatic gasp and everyone started laughing.

"Taara? Are papers the sorted? If yes then after the break let's begin ASAP everyone." Our sir came in with his instructions loud and clear.

"Yes sir!" We said in one voice with great seriousness. He left after a small nod.

"Damn!....Was he the same person who was laughing with us in the morning? That too at Neil's senseless jokes?" Mona said amazed by our sir's duality.

"Exactly!
.
.
.
WAIT! Did you just call my jokes senseless?" Neil retorted.

"Yes, hahaha." Mona started laughing.

"Did you just get insulted, the most handsome employee Neil." I said teasing him further.

"I know. I have eyes. You know what? I'm leaving... You guys get your coffee on your own." Neil huffed and walked off with long steps.

"Hey wait for me!" Mona went off chasing him.

🎶🎵🎶

"Hello! Mamma? What happened? You never call at this time...." I said.

"Taaru I'm a bit sick, I'm having fever I guess. Can you drop off fever tablets on your way back home?" She said in a really tired voice.

"I don't think that will work. After my job I'll come there and we'll see a doctor. Be ready by seven." I said.

"That's not neede-"

"No! We are seeing a doctor and that's it!" I interrupted her.
"Now bye." I said and cut the call.

I left from work earlier than usual. I went to mamma, took her car and drove off to the hospital.

"Your mother is fine, it's just a fever but considering her age she needs to be taken care off really well and Miss Roshni, no work for a few days." The doctor said.

"I'll take care of that and I think I'll stay with her for some time." I replied to the doctor.

"You don't have-"

"No miss Roshni, your daughter is right. You need someone for now." He interrupted her and my mom had no choice but nod her head.

"Okay then, we'll take our leave. Thank you doctor." I said and we left the cabin. We bought the medicines and got home before it's too late.

"Hello? Rohan? I'm actually with my mom. She's having fever so I will have to stay here for a few days." I told Rohan on the phone call.

"Is she fine? Should I come? If you want anything I'll bring it." Rohan said worriedly.