Chapter 5

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 5

It was a pleasant morning for Taara and Rhea. Today they had an important seminar. As usual Taara woke up to the ear bleeding rings of her alarm but Rhea was still asleep like a dead log. Taara went to freshen up and after she was done she shook Rhea violently to get her back to earth from her dreamland.

Both of them tried to dress up to their best. All the time they dress up to impress themselves but today they were dressed to impress others.

Taara wore a red anarkali suit and paired it with a black dupatta. She decided that her spects can take a backseat for today so she spotted her contact lenses. Her hair was left to flow along her shoulders.

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎- 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎- 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

Rhea wore a floral dress with a beautiful necklace. She curled her hair into diva curls and wore a pair of rose gold lace up heels. They both examined each other's attire and moved out of their rooms to get their breakfast and ran to their class.

 They both examined each other's attire and moved out of their rooms to get their breakfast and ran to their class

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎- 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

They reached their class pretty early since there were only really few students in there. They got to their seats and started doing some final preparation for the upcoming seminar. After about half an hour the class started to fill up with busy students, some with their respective works while some with their folks. Soon enough the professor too entered the class and greeted everyone. The seminar program started and after a few kids it was finally Taara's turn.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

Now it was my turn to present. I was really nervous. I know everyone thinks that I am an all rounder and this and that but they don't know that I too have stage fear. I get really scared and nervous when asked to do something that would gather a lot of unnecessary attention.

I stood up from my seat and walked towards the front of the classroom with confident steps trying to mask my nervousness. For one last time I looked at Rhea, she mouthed a silent all the best and shooted a knowing smile which I returned back immediately. Yes she knows about my stage fear.

I took a deep breath and started speaking. Once I started to get a hang of it I went on and on and stopped only once I was done with what I had to say. The professor seemed happy and he asked me take my seat. After a few kids it was Rhea's turn and she did her work with most perfection. She looked so freaking professional, she always leaves me amazed. At the end of the class, since it was the last day of the program the professor put up the marks and as usual me and Rhea were among the top students, the sleepless nights we spent to prepare for our seminar payed off really well.

"Rhea you were so awesome!"I mimicked one of her fan boys who approached her today.

She threw me a playful glare and then swinged her arms around my shoulder. We were walking towards the cafeteria along the corridor.

"Well my fanboys are atleast sensible but your fanboy over there is smiling and staring at you like a creepy psycho." I looked towards the direction she was pointing at.

There stood Rohan at the far end with a smirk, 'god how desperately I want to swipe the smirk off his face forever'.

I turned around and ran into a crowd while pulling Rhea along with me.

"What the hell Taara? I almost tripped!" She said while trying to match my pace.

"I'm really sorry but until now my day has been great and I don't wanna ruin it at any cost." I said.

"So...Rohan ruins your day?" I stopped, well that was unexpected. I looked at her and surprisingly I didn't have an answer to her question. Yes I don't like his actions but I do like him. His personality, his clear intentions attracted me but his approach always disappointed me. Also I am way too serious about my academics and I don't want to spoil it by taking so much stress and all that.

"Rhea I'm hungry let's grab our lunch." We walked to the cafeteria and had our lunch while talking about random things and soon we were done with our lunch. We slowly walked towards our classes.

꧁ℝ𝕙𝕖𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

My bestie loves my good for nothing cousin way too much than she thinks she does but she would never accept nor confess this. I saw how she dodged my question and I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I left it. Knowing Taara since so many years I know how good she is at blocking her heart and trying to do things using her brains even if she knows how bad it hurts her heart. I can't blame her, life has put her through some really tough times and right now she's living for her mom and her dream to have a peaceful, secure future.

She knows very well that once you becomes successful enough to make people look up to you, no one would ever dare to question your living situation, your existence or your decisions. She hates it when people around her comment on her mom being a single parent, she hates it when they make false assumption and question her dignity. She is working hard to take her mom to those heights from where she could never hear the society's judgemental taunts.

Right now we are in class and it's almost coming to an end. A few more minutes of classes and then it's over.

"Taara come let's eat ice cream." I said.

"Sure! I want chocolate flavor and I'm not sharing it with you" she said.

"Ok fine baby~" I said in a sing song manner and she laughed.

We walked towards the cafeteria since we had icecreams getting sold in there. Suddenly midway it started to rain. We looked at each other and the next thing we know is we were running into the cafeteria as if our whole life depended on it. We got inside and we started laughing like crazy. Many people gave us weird looks but who cares!

We gave our orders and occupied one of the free tables and started chatting absolutely nonsense.

To be continued........