Chapter 12

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

A wonderful morning, with a wonderful morning tea is always the best way to start a wonderful day. Both Rhea and I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtains forcing us to open our eyes and look at the cute little friends with wings chirping at the window sill. What a wonderful sight to begin a day!

We took our own sweet time to slowly get out of the bed, clean ourselves up by taking turns and wear something nice and comfortable that would make us feel at home. I wore a plain white T-shirt with shorts while Rhea wore a tank top with shorts.

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

After we were done we dragged our feet to the hall where we were welcomed by the alluring smell of freshly made pancakes. We rushed to the dining table only to find three plates of yummy pancakes arranged in layers that made it look like a tower. One plate had chocolate syrup spread obove the pancakes while the other two were left empty but a big bottle of honey kept aside for sharing. The chocolate one was mine and just the sight of the dark choco syrup running down the edges made my mouth water.

"So sleeping beauties are finally up?" My mom chirped from behind.

She came to us with a bottle full of mango juice, I guess because mango is our favorite fruit. The she brought a package of butter and placed one slice each on top of the empty pancakes while mine was left alone just how I like it.

"Yeah. We had a wonderful sleep." Rhea said with a satisfied smile.

"Actually! Sometimes all you need is a long, wonderful sleep to get you fresh." I said.

"Aww! My babies have been working so hard. Anyways, Rhea your mom called me. She said that you can stay here for however long you want because they are getting your room renovated." My mom said.

"Really? That means everyday I'll get to eat your delicious food." Rhea exclaimed dramatically.

"Yes." My mom replied with a loving smile."Now enough of talking and dig in before your food gets cold."