Chapter 26

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 26

Rohan had won the award for the youngest successful CEO. His business was moving forward. Rohan was accepted and respected as the rightful heir of the whole Khurrana empire. He was loved by his colleagues and Taara too was done with her education and soon she would be hearing from the various job interviews she had given. Rohan insisted Taara to work with him but she wanted to do things on her own without anyone's recommendation or anything.

Taara was selected in one of the most successful companies in the technological field. Even though the company was a startup, it had managed to gather great attention for it's quality and unique products. The company was mainly dealing with robots, and other AI based products and the main goal was the market outside India. It was something Taara always loved. Science, technology, robots all of these fascinated her from her childhood which is why the moment she got the call confirming her selection into the research team, she instantly accepted it. Today she was asked to visit the workplace in order to sign a legal document that stated she was not allowed to share any of the project or research details with anyone including family members. Taara understood the seriousness and agreed with their terms, she finally got her dream job.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

Today I wore something decent and formal. I should leave a good impression on my future mentors. A plain shirt and black jeans with a long coat to avoid the cold would do a good job. Anyways the meeting went better than expected.

 Anyways the meeting went better than expected

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

"I can't believe I got the job. I'm gonna spend my life between computers and robots. OMG! OMG! AHHHHH!!" I screamed internally unable to contain my excitement.

📺
𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘴. 𝘎𝘰𝘷𝘵. 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺. 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘖𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵. 𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘗𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘌𝘖 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴.
📺