Chapter 14

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 14

The marriage was fixed and the engagement was happening. There were no other guests except for both the families.

The rings were brought by Rohan's family itself. An open ring box was handed over to Taara that had a classy yet beautiful ring.She took the ring out of the box and slid it along Rohan's ring finger very gently and this gesture by Taara made his heart dance with adoration.

She took the ring out of the box and slid it along Rohan's ring finger very gently and this gesture by Taara made his heart dance with adoration

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

When it was Rohan's turn he took out a ring and slid it along Taara's slender finger. It was the same ring using which Rohan had proposed her the previous day. Both the rings complemened each other well but at the same time had their own unique charm.

 Both the rings complemened each other well but at the same time had their own unique charm

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚎 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚕𝚎 ^_^

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

꧁ℝ𝕠𝕙𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

I can't believe this, the day I have dreamt of is finally coming to life. The day when Taara would be wearing a ring of my name, wearing a dress of my choice. So what if she refused to be my girlfriend, I made her my fiance and in few days she will be my wife. I can't wait to see her walking down the venue, holding my hand, doing the rituals along with me as my bride. My girl is finally mine, completely mine. Mine to touch, mine to see and most importantly mine to love....My Girl.

After the rings were exchanged Taara was standing quietly. I have always observed this, the only person who gets her all hyped up is Rhea but with others she has this tough shell which is not easy to see through. She wouldn't understand but I know there is some sort of pain behind those intriguing eyes. There's so much depth in them that it scares me if I would drown in those beautiful black oceans but I don't mind. If it's Taara's then it's worth drowning. I was smiling at her.

I gently placed my hand on her waist and held her close to me and this made her gasp, her eyes doubling their size out of surprise. She squirmed a little bit while frantically checking if the elders are watching but they were busy discussing the preparations and all that.

"Rohan what are you doing?" She whisper yelled.

"What do you think I'm doing? Holding my baby close to me." I tightened my grip on her making it impossible for her to get out of my hold.

After a while she seemed to relax maybe starting to feel used to the skin ship. By the way, she was looking like a princess in the dress I chose for her. So cute, so innocent, so tempting....I surely am lucky. She's a complete package, cute yet hot, innocent yet fierce, empathetic yet strong, kind yet smart. She really is something and now she's mine to explore and understand.

The ceremony came to an end and Rhea took pictures just like my parents asked her to.

"So since the engagement is done we wanted the marriage to happen soon."My dad said.

"Yeah. That would be great." Taara's mom said.

"We talked with our family priest and he suggested the marriage to be done next week probably the next Monday."My mom said.

"Wouldn't that be too soon? I mean the preparations would be...." Her mom said.

"Actually the next possible date would be next year and we didn't want to drag this. It's a very wonderful and joyous thing that's happening to our family since a really long time and we can't wait to experience the happiness of this reality. Moreover our parents, the senior most Khurranas, they really believe in the family priest and religious principles so we can't go for another date." My mom said.

"I understand but preparations would take time..."her mom started.

"Don't worry about the preparations we just want your girl as our daughter. We will organise everything, you just have tell us how many people will be there from your side." My mom interrupted her.

"I have no idea what to say but I'm really grateful to you." Taara's mom said.

"Don't be. We are just doing what makes us happy and we are grateful that you are fine with finding your happiness in our happiness." My mom said.

"So we will be sending the wedding dress tomorrow or the next day so that fittings can be done before the wedding day. We will not be having a lot of guests from our side, we are planning an intimate wedding but we will have the students, teachers and a few close relatives and friends over at the reception. Is that fine with you?"

"Yeah yeah it's perfectly fine with us." Her mom said.

No one was paying attention to us so I gradually leaned towards Taara.

"Congratulations my soon to be wife." I whispered in her ear.She flinched and looked towards me with wide eyes. When our eyes met she immediately looked to the other side probably avoiding my gaze. I saw her gulping maybe nervous because of the close proximity.

"Don't you think it's a bit rude to avoid my eyes when I'm talking to you. You are lucky that I love you." I said with a smirk. I did this on purpose to get her irritated. I just like irritating her, she looks cute when she's angry but instead I got a different response. I felt her tense up, her body going stiff but soon she covered it up and glared at me.

'Ahh~ if looks could kill. So that is how I actually make her feel.... interesting.'

We bid our good bye to them and left her house. I am so happy today, finally I'll have a peaceful sleep without any worry, without any second thoughts, just pure happiness and peace. I will have my princess as my wife, the queen who rules my heart, this is so overwhelming. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

To be continued......