Chapter 31

I apologise to all the readers for the frequent late updates. The changes in my life had resulted in me being too busy with my studies that I'm finding it hard to update the book but I'll try to be here on time. Once again I'm really sorry to all the readers.

(╥﹏╥人)
_____________________________
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 31

꧁𝕋𝕒𝕒𝕣𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍꧂

The next day I went to my workplace, dealt with the pending things that piled up due to my leave for a week. It was really hectic but anyways I managed to complete all my work before it's too late, or I have to be apologetic to anyone. I wrapped up the day at the usual time.

"Taara we are all going to a cafe, come join!" Mona said tugging on my long sleeve shirt.

"Why suddenly?" I asked all curious.

"Disha here is getting married next week, so she's treating us at a Cafe." She said.

"Oh that's great, she was always whining about everyone being committed! But where is she? I didn't see her today?" I said.

"She dropped this news just yesterday and asked me to tell you. She's on leave due to some family ritual or something regarding the marriage." Mona said unbothered.

"Okay then, I'll get my bullet." I said.

"And I'm joining you!" Mona said and joined me on our way to the cafe.

It was a nice cozy place. We joined our other friends at the table and started chatting.

"Hey Taara, look at that kid, isn't he super cute." Neil said pointing at a kid sitting with his mom at the next table.

"Yeah he is!" I gushed at the cute boy whose cheeks were stuffed with the cake his mommy was feeding him.

"Did he just wave at us?! I love kids!" Neil kept fanboying over the little boy's cuteness.

"Man, you guys are here to celebrate my wedding news, not fanboy over some random child. Also people are giving us strange looks so Neil, cut it." Disha said pointing her fork at Neil.

"You are getting married soon, you should stop being mean and heartless atleast now!" Neil said with an annoyed face and in return he was gifted with a smack on his head.

"You deserve that." Disha sassed while all of us laughed at their funny bond.

"Hey Neil, try this it's super tasty!" Mona said pushing a spoon of her dessert into Neil's mouth.

"One black coffee." Huh? Rohan? I was about to turn towards the sound.

"Taara's this one is soooooo good!" Neil fished a spoonful of the same dessert into my mouth.

"Mmmm. Nice!" I exclaimed. Suddenly Neil brushed the corner of my lips with a tissue while Mona corrected my slightly smudged lipstick.
.
.
"What is happening here?"

'Rohan?'

"Huh? Rohan? We were hanging out..." I said dazed by his sudden appearance.

"Whose this?" Disha asked a bit puzzled.

"Oh sorry! Everyone meet my husband Rohan Khurrana." I said with a wide smile while clinging on to his side.

"Oh nice to meet you." She said.
"Your name sounds really familiar..." Mona wondered.

"Obviously we know him dummy! Khurrana group of companies? Remember?" Neil said looking at Mona.

"Oh yeah! The super famous CEO... WAIT! You are his wife? Are you serious?" Mona stood up dumbstruck by this huge realisation.