2]In a New World

Reader's perspective:

My eyes slowly opened, and I looked around with heavy vision. I held my head and squinted my eyes to take a clearer look.

I was gazing at something that appeared to be a table, but the surface looked very unreal. I squinted my eyes and observed it closely, but it looked oddly animated. Was I dreaming? I tried to fathom what I was just experiencing when suddenly an earlier incident flashed into my eyes, and my head felt heavy.

"A NEW CHANCE IS ALL YOU'VE WANTED, CHILD. Now I will give you that. I GRANT YOU A NEW BEGINNING!"

I fell backwards upon the sudden realization. This was definitely not my world. But where was I? I seemed to be in an animated house. I didn't recognize it, but the structure felt so familiar. It's like I've seen it before in anime.

My eyes widened, and I scrambled off the floor. I slammed the front gate of the house and looked around the street while huffing. My eyebrows furrowed as I slowly observed my surroundings.
My eyes stopped on the house next to mine, and I bit my lip. It's just as I thought...

I'm on the death note, and I'm Light Yagami's neighbor.
"Sayu! Go give this to your dad."
I heard a faded yell from the house, and I immediately slammed my house door shut. My hand trailed slowly down the door when I noticed that it looked fairly smaller than before.
I ran up the stairs to the bedroom and looked into the mirror, still not used to seeing everything animated.
I looked... young? I looked 12.
What in the actual hell?

So this is what the voice meant by a new beginning, but how would I live? I knew nothing about this place. What even is my name?
Y/N Y/L/N! How did I know that? and I am a 12-year-old orphan who just shifted here. I'm talented and smart and do various part-time jobs to earn money. Its like it wasn't me thinking that information—almost like someone inserted it in my brain because thats my new reality.

Yes,this is my new reality, and I will make the most of it. I closed my eyes to collect more information about this new reality of mine.
Y/N. I just transferred to Shinagawa High. I come from Kyoto. Everything I need is already in this house. There is extra money under the lampshade. I just opened my eyes and ran to check under the lampshade, and there it was: a stash of cash. Clean clothes in the cupboards, working appliances, all the books and materials I would need for school—everything I needed was there.

What an amazing opportunity I had gotten, but is that why I was planted on a death note? To pick up the death note before Light and destroy it? no...

That would be no fun at all. I am here to enjoy my life. Maybe letting the story flow as it is would be best for me to get entertained.
Let it flow as it is, but a little intervention wouldn't hurt, right?