21]Kira or Light

Penber layed on the ground ,As figure in a hood approached him.
"Are you okay sir???" The voice began with worry. She helped him up. And picked up his bag for him. "Yeah I'm fin-"
"You idiot ,you just collapsed how can you be fine,there are cameras."She whispered.
Raye understood. "Ahh ahh " he clenched his chest."N-no miss,if you could help me to the hospital please"
She nodded and helped him ,supporting his shoulder.
Leading him Out of the area. Y/N took him to a car. And got in the driving seat.
"I believe your the boss?" Raye called out.
"Yes,I am X." She replied taking a crazy turn,away from the main road.
"What if Kira tries to harm my fiance" he worriedly asked.
"He wont,because he cant"
Y/N stopped the car infront of a deserted house. And got out. Raye followed.
"where are we " he asked.
Y/N didn't reply. She pushed open the door to one room. A bunch of worried folks arguing faced the front to look at her.
A middle aged man got up from his seat impatiently "Boss you've gotta tell us what's-Raye you too?
Raye faced Y/N. The room was filled with the rest of the 11 FBI agents that Light thought were dead.
"Take your seats,agents" Y/N said in a low tone. They all sat,some impatient and worried, the rest trusting X.
Y/n sat on a throne like chair.
"Kira thinks that each one of you in this room is dead"
The bunch gasped and frowned.
"So let's keep it that way." She passed each one an envelope.
"The envelope contains your flights back were you came from. And fake identities.You all will live in hiding from now on" she stated.
"You ,superior, will call your head and tell them to announce the 12 FBI agents who came to japan, Dead"
A man stood up"Our familes?"
"Wont know either. Only the police" she said clearly.Raye began.
" My fiance shes-"
"She's a critical part of my plan"
Raye sighed. Y/N slammed her hand on the desk. "Now Now ,off to the states" she said as she walked out.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Reader's perspective:
After the meeting I went straight for my job. Oh yeah, I recently got a new job. Working at the convenience store nearby.
I scanned the items of the last customer and gave her the bill. She leaned in a bit.
"Hello there, just saying there's a uh wierd guy in the store,he a regular??" she mumbled.
I looked up from the screen.
"Is that so?" I said opening the drawer and removing the change.
"Yeah,he was sitting on his haunches staring at the sweet section like a maniac,ya know him?"
I looked up from the cash. Slowly placing it on the table.
"Definitely not " I stated knowingly.
"Odd guy"she whispered before taking her money ,bag and walking out. I glanced at my watch. Phew my shift's over I better get out before he sees me.
I slammed the table next to my sleeping coworker and left. Walking over to my house I dug my pockets for my key. A pair of arms that i recognised snaked around my body."Light" I called out.
"C'mon boy,move" I said calmy. But his grip only grew tighter.
"Y/N" he muttered my name in a low tone. His hot breath fanning against my neck. He wouldn't budge .
"move,love" I said pulling the Uno reverse card. I felt his cheeks heat up . I felt his heart beating against my back. I turned the key and opened my house, grabbing his hand and pulling him inside while closing the door. The events reminded me of that one day when I came back from england. Its been years but Light hasn't changed a bit,still he's changed so much.
"Why haven't you slept?"I inquired walking up the stairs to my room. He followed me like a dog up the room.
"I couldn't " I turned to face him and I flinched seeing how red his eyes were.
"Because I missed you Y/N " he said getting so close that we were just inches apart.
"We meet everyday" I quirked a brow
"We didn't today" he mumbled
"We just did" I stated.
His brown eyes looking at the floor, looked up at me,into my soul.
I flinched.
I asked myself repeatedly ;Was the man infront me Light yagami or Kira? Because I wasn't sure anymore..