4]Her Attention

Reader's perspective:

I felt like I would die if i sat next to the girl in class so I got up and sat on the other end of the classroom. I doubt the girl had even noticed me sitting next to her earlier would be better if i stayed away from her. The classroom was filled with chatters and immature talks. I felt very out of place and I guarantee that Light felt the same. I turned my eyes to a girl sitting close to the window. She had short black hair. She looked quite familiar but i couldn't recognise her. Then it hit me. It was her. Kiyomi takada. I might've not recognised her because it was a much younger version of her compared to the series,but she looked pretty much the same. From that corner she admired Light. She always liked him ,didn't she?
The bell rung. Quickly everyone started to settle down. Most sat with their friends. From what i could gather,the wannabe popular girl was named Akari. Akari clung onto Light and exclaimed "Come Light!lets sit together!!"
I could feel Light's chagrin from such a distance. Even i would be annoyed .

Light's perspective:
The bell rung and suddenly Akari clung onto my arm."Come Light!lets sit together!!" She said in her irritating voice. Now I seriously wouldnt take anymore. I pulled my hand away. "Your going overboard don't you think?" I said. She was smiling but her facr turned dark. She grit her teeth inside and her fist shaked.
I scoffed. I hate such people. My eyes searched the whole classroom. I didnt want to sit next to these immature irritating kids but what can I do. My eyes landed on the same girl from before ,almost as if i was looking for her... unlike everyone else who was hoping I'd sit next to them,she wasnt even looking at me. Its like she didnt care.
And that bothered me.
For some reason....
I want her attention.