45]They meet

Guys if you want me to make a sketch of you too then leave a description of your appearance in the comments and I'll make it for you~

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was pin drop silence for a moment.
Quiet, but no peace. Rushed foot steps were heard. There came Sayu standing alongside her mother. Seeing the suspicious looks in her eyes she looked at the girl on the door. "Wait.. You're MisaMisa RIGHT! She squeeled . Misa smiled brightly ."Yep,I am !"
"Light how do you know her!" Sayu asked.
Light looked down for a moment, as if he was having a hard time saying the next few words. He clenched his fists and tried to smile. "She's my girlfriend "
.
.
.
.
Light's mother and sister looked at each other in unison. Both with horrified faces.
"What??" His mother asked. Misa shook with happiness and excitement . LIGHT CALLED HER HIS GIRLFRIEND!!
Light just stepped closer to Misa.
"Why don't you come inside for some time,You must be tired" he said.
Light's mother just watched in disbelief as Misa stepped inside. The anger was clear on Sayu's face almost a face of disgust.
"Oh would you want an autograph!?" Misa asked Sayu.
"No" She growled coldly while going back inside. Misa stood a bit confused,turning to look at Light's mother.
"What happened to her?"She asked.
"Nothing" Light's mother replied a bit coldly following her daughter inside.
Misa shrugged it off,following Light upstairs. She didn't care about those people ,all she cared about was Light!! She was in his house now going with him to his room! Amazing!
"Go in" he said and closed the door behind the two of them. His voice wasn't like before. It was harsher.
He looked at the notebook that was in her hand. "So you're the second Kira" Light stated now directly looking into the woman's eyes. Her eyes almost immediately met with his and she gave him a big nod. He felt a bit uneasy.
"What's your purpose of coming here?" He asked disbelief seeping through his voice. Misa's face brightened up more.
"As you know,Light!" She stepped closer to him. "I have the eyes" Her words played in Light's head for a few seconds. He knew that information already but since she is saying in like this, it definitely means she's after something. He looked at her before she took another step diagonally.
"I have an offer for you " She beamed at him. Light's brows furrowed.
"What offer?" He asked. But before she could take another step, Misa slipped.

Reader's perspective:
From under the bed I watched the conversation unfold ,it was way more amusing to see it live like this. Now I was just waiting for my plan to -
"Ahh" Misa shrieked as she slipped on the olive oil I had spread earlier .
Perfect.
As soon as she fell the death note came flying out towards my side under the bed.
Light clicked his tongue looking down at her. Putting on his fake persona again,
He crouched down to her level.
"Are you alright?"
I quickly tore a page off the notebook.
I saw Misa approaching the bed. I tried to put the notebook as ahead as possible and went further inside. It was darker behind. I could smell the wood as I felt a hand slowly move around under the bed. I covered my mouth. What the hell,this women was cleaning the whole floor with her hand but not getting the book!
"I think I need the torchlight"
No no no no no.
I slowly used my toe and pushed the book a bit more forward.This lady needs to get it now.
I closed my eyes.
"OK got it!" She yelled.
Phew.
I saw her slowly go back towards Light.
I clenched the paper from the death note and there she was, now visible to me.
The shinigami that stood in the corner. Rem.
"So you were saying " Light clicked his tongue. Misa looked into his eyes and smiled.
" You know that I have the Shinigami eyes"
"And you also know, how much it would help you if you, as Kira to have the eyes"
She smiled brightly. Light shifted his gaze back into her eyes.
"What do you mean" he muttered. The tension in the room was only increasing.
"I can be your eyes Light" Misa spoke ,her voice having a hint of seriousness now.
"If you make me your girlfriend!" She finished. Light's eyes widened slightly and his teeth grit in disgust.
His eyes showed only suspicion,wondering why Misa would surrender herself to him.
"Why would you randomly want to do all this for me ?" He questioned.
"Are you still suspicious of me?" She frowned a bit.
"Why wouldn't I be cautious? You can kill me easily" he spat .
Misa frowned once more and thought about it for a second. With desperation she caught Light's shoulders.
"Y-you can take my deathnote to make sure I won't kill you!"
Light pushed off her hands from his shoulders repulsed. Misa hung her head low.
"Listen Light! I dont mind if you use me or kill me if I ever become a burden to you..."
Light eyed her calmly.
"But why " He asked in a serious tone.
"Kira is like a God to me! You killed the criminals that killed my parents....
I can do anything for you Light! Anything...."
Light took a step back as the closeness between him and Misa had started to make him sick. He wanted her to leave right now but that wouldn't be smart for him to say.
Misa noticed his coldness and got even more upset . Tears of sadness began to run down her face and cheeks. Light was surprised further. He totally despised what he had to do next and wished it was over soon. He hugged her.
From under the bed as I watched, I suddenly felt a bit uneasy. As if I didn't like to them that close. God,why was I thinking like this?!
Misa's smile returned to her face as she sniffled In Light's arms.
He pulled away and sighed once more.
"Fine " he spoke.
"You can help me. And I can let you pretend that you're my girlfriend " he said clenched the bridge of his nose.
Misa smiled and then pouted.
" pretend?!" She questioned but quieted down and decided to accept and be happy with how much she got for now.
"But..." Light spoke darkly.
" I'll kill you if you don't obey my orders" Light's voice deeped more.