19] X's plan

Light's perspective :

I was standing and admiring Y/N's smile. When she turned to me and pulled me down . I turned and fell staright into her lap. I lost it. My heart raced like crazy and my cheeks turned bright red. I was enjoying every milisecond . I looked into her beautiful eyes ,I wish this moment lasted forever until-
"OMG!"
Me and Y/N snapped our heads in the direction and our eyes widened.

Reader's perspective :

Me and Light whipped our heads to see His MOM standing astounded. I JUMPED.
And threw Light off my lap,moving to the other side of the couch. I waved my hands rapidly infront of her indicating ,NO I WASN'T WOOING YOUR SON, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. She hurriedly kept the plate on the table aside.I thought she would explode on me . She ran towards us.
"Ma'am Its not like!-
"IM PROUD OF YOU MY SON!!!" She yelled.
She turned to me and pulled my cheeks.
"I'VE DREAMED OF THIS MY WHOLE LIFE !
THE ONLY WOMAN WHO CAN BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND !! OHMY LOVELY Y/N !!"
I wanted to turn to face an embarrassed Light but I saw a proud beaming son!?
Light's mother patted his back

" well done my son!" She happily yelled.
"It was an accident Ma'am" I smiled with furrowed eyebrows. "GAWD WHAT A HAPPY ACCIDENT! I WISH TO SEE SUCH ACCIDENTS EVERY DAY,DEAR!"

I chuckled at her words and for the sake of it i said it;"Well I hope so too" Light's eyes widened and he looked at me with rosy red cheeks and a wild heart beating .
"Just kidding" I laughed not noticing Light's disappointed at my last words. We all enjoyed the pudding, along with Sayu and Light's father too who came outside because of the commotion.
I exit the house later. Messing around won't make me sway from my plans, Light yagami.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Light's perspective :

I sat in on my desk exasperated. I'm still unable to find out why Ryuk wasnt visible to the drunk man on the bus earlier. I thought harder and harder about it but I just couldn't understand why It wouldnt work. I caught the bridge of my nose frustrated. The only person who could fail my masterplan like this was Y/N. Hah I laughed at the thought.
Ofcoarse it wasn't her.
I began thinking for the future now.For the next part of my plan .
I smirked. I had the name of the FBI agent now.
Raymond perry .
Oh,but I wont kill him now. I'll do worse.
Raye penber takes a sip of his wine as he looks outside at the red sky. The sun slowly sets and he puts his glass down with worry for the days that are to come. Suddenly a sound breaks his silence. He looks at his phone ringing. He sighs and sees the caller. Unknown?.... He picks up the phone.
"Hello?" He mutters.
"Listen to me carefully Penber."
A sharp voice demands from the other end. Raye gulps, knowing it's the mystery woman from before.
"Yes" he manages to say.
"I am X. Your boss from now on. You will follow my orders. Dicatate the name and number of every FBI agent in japan."
Raye shakes in fear. He opened his computer and began doing as said. Once he was done ,X laughed.
"Tomorrow some serious shit is about to happen" she spoke enthusiastically.
"Theres a bag in front of your hotel room. It has a earpiece in it. Tomorrow you ARE going to wear that when you go out and follow my orders precisely after that "
Before penber could speak the call ended.
Raye slammed his door open and there it was,the bag but the earpiece was for only one ear. He wondered why.
Y/N dialed the number of the superior agent and put it on speaker while she licked a lollipop admiring the sunset.
He picked up." Hello" a thick voice resounded."I am your new boss,X."
"W-wha-" he stuttered.
"Listen to me,Tony Sawyer. "
"My name!how do you-"
"Tomorrow you were going to send the file with the names and pictures of the FBI agents in japan." She spoke in a deep tone.
"Fake all their names and photos"
"Excuse me? And why should I?"
"This is a battle . A battle against Kira.
He's going to strike tomorrow and I will do what is necessary to fail his plans."
"Do you understand me?"
"Yes,boss"
.
.
.
"An interesting game" Y/N said to herself.