41]Love Triangle

Remember guys I showed you a sketch? I coloured it now~

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》"Here are your strawberry shortcakes" Said Watari disrupting L's thoughts

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Here are your strawberry shortcakes"
Said Watari disrupting L's thoughts.
He placed two delicious looking plates on the table and slowly retreated. I picked up the spoon as the sweet glaze trickled down the cake making it look more enticing. L licked his lips before starting to eat his cake. I too dug into my dish.
The flavours melted on my tongue .
I chewed the chunks of strawberry with delight. "Do you like it Y/n" L asked longingly.
"Now I know why you love this"
I replied . We both laughed as he and I talked about more enticing desserts.

Light's perspective :
I had completed the work assigned to me. I read it one last time before noticing the door open. It was my mother?! I strided towards her. She patted my hsoulder twice. "Mom,what are you doing here?"
I asked confused. "Oh your father is working till later so I brought him a change of clothes and an umbrella "
she replied softly.
"Anyway,where's my Y/n dear?" She asked smiling she looked around the room before her eyes reached Y/n. Her eyes widened and she placed her hands on her mouth."OMG"
I followed her gaze and saw my angel Y/n I smiled at her lovingly but then I noticed a cockroach beside her. That Ryuzaki was sitting with Y/n ,SO CLOSE?And she was laughing with him?? My face turned into a scowl too. My heart burned with jealousy and I grit my teeth.
"LIGHT WHO'S THAT MAN AND WHY IS He SO CLOSE TO Y/N" mother asked sounding worried.
"It's Ryuzaki the head of this case,mom. And even I don't know...why...why hes so close to her" I spoke,anger clear in my voice.
Mother whipped her head to me now.
She understood he was an obstacle for me.
"How dare this man threaten my son's love life!" She whispered in rage.
I felt like punching a wall because she's RIGHT.
Mother took a deep breath in and started.
"Uhm Light my son....
you are stuck in something called the mighty Love Triangle"
My eyes widened in disbelief.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Light are you going to just watch this!?"
She yelled at me. I turned around sadness in my eyes."then what should I do mom?"
I scoffed in jealousy as I asked.
"Go son Go there and stop that wizard from stealing Y/n! Don't worry you have my backup!!" She urged me.
I nodded,determined.

Reader's perspective:
I was busy talking to L when Light approached us.
"What's going on" he asked in a hoarse voice. "A conversation?"
I replied.
His eyes looked to the corner and he nodded .who the hell is he motioning to.
"Y/n why don't we go and eat something " Light asked lovingly.
I was about to reply when L spoke instead.
"Didn't you say it was raining and we shouldn't go out,Light "
Light cursed internally. His mother glared at L from behind and decided to step in and deal with the cockroach herself.
"OH HO HO Y/N DEAR HOW ARE YOU"she chimed glaring at L for a split second.
I smiled"Oh maam when did you come?"
I asked politely. "Just now dear! Light's right you two should eat something!" She said cheerfully pulling me up from the chair. "But its raining outside and Light said -" before L could finish his sentence Light's mother's eye twitched in irritation.
"Who said they have to go out! My children I brought you homemade food !" She cheered snickering at L.
"Oh Yay ma'am what's better than food made by your hands!" I said getting up immediately. "Ahahhaha yes here here you two eat up!" She said handing Light the lunchbox and pushing us together, patting my back. I laughed while going with Light. Light and his mother gave eachother thumbs ups before smirking in victory.
L rolled his eyes.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Ok let's begin" L spoke.
We were broadcasting the recording made by Light to trick the second Kira into replying.
From her room Misa amane watched in delight .
"Kira I can finally meet you now!"
.
.
.