8]L

Reader's perspective:

Soon I had arrived at wammys house.
I gazed at the majestic building that stood ahead me. It wasnt shown in the anime much but it looked just like i had imagined. I heard few yells from the rooftop . Without thinking I dropped my bags and ran inside ,up the stairs to the rooptop. 1 girl and 2 boys were surrounding and bulliying someone. The girl teased and yelled at the victim but he just stood still like a rock. Irritated by him,one of the boys pushed him to the floor and the other one picked up his hand to slap the guy. Immediately I rushed towards the scene and caught his hand mid air. I yanked it down and glared at the trio. They slowly backed away and ran out cowardly. I sighed and turned to the victim. My eyes widened slightly . A young boy with an extremely familiar face. He wore a white tshirt and blue full length jeans. His dishevelled hair swayed in the breeze as his dull ,hawk like eyes stared at me intently. I extended my hand out for him to get up. His eyes slowly shifted towards my hand. He looked lost deep in thought for a moment ,his thumb on his lips,probably contemplating my intentions and then put his hand in mine. I gently pulled him up and now we were face to face. I had thought about meeting L quite a few times. But now that he was face to face with me, I didn't know what to say. Even though I knew his life was not easy, I didn't imagine it would be so hard . Ofcoarse he would get bullied and teased because he was unique...
Then I realised that I shouldn't interfere with his already hard life and become an obstacle for him. I had seen L and I was satisfied with that.
His eyes looked at me with a look that he never showed before. I dug my pocket and removed a pendant. It was from my previous life. When I didn't have the strength to move on I'd look at this pendant and get that power.
I held the pendant out and with both my hands I put it around his neck.
He flinched and looked down at it.
"When you feel like giving up,remember that there is someone who cares about you." His lips parted . I just turned and left. Picking up my bags,I went straight to the station and left for the airport.

Light's perspective:

I couldnt sleep. Without seeing Y/n I felt restless. I lay on my bed in the dark but my eyes were open. My eyes only concentrated on y/n's house. Something in my heart burnt even thinking about her not returning evn though Iknew she said she'd be back. Where are you Y/N...
Please come back