62] L needs Love Advice?

"B-but... I'm already outside your house.."
I was lost beyond words. I ran to my window and peered outside hastily.
A fancy black car was standing outside my house and L stood outside it looking up at me, as if he knew I was going to look at him through the window. He stared at me as I stared at him for a few seconds before giving me a smile which was enough to melt me completely. He pointed to the house door nervously and I chuckled while running down and flinging it open.
There he was. The greatest detective -standing on MY doorstep. I ushered him in and shut the door in a hurry.
"What were you thinking!" I yelled at him.
He looked at me dumbfounded.
"What was I thinking?" He asked monotonously.
"That's what I'm asking you silly!
What were you thinking, showing up at my place so late and without a reason!"
I said as I plopped on my couch beside him.
"But I do have a reason..." He said looking down.
"So what's your reason , Mr.Detective?"
I said crossing my arms.
L visibly blushed and looked away fidgeting with his sleeve.
"If you say that... I won't be able to l-look at you"
This piqued my interest.
"Say what?" I asked now smiling uncontrollably.
"The t-thing you said before..."
L muttered ,his hand covering his mouth as he looked anywhere but at me.
"What?"
L shifted in his seat.
"Mr.Detective?" I smirked
L immediately got up and turned around covering his face. I burst out into a fit of laughter which I couldn't stop nomatter how much I tried.
"Sorry,sorry what was the reason for your visit again?" I tried to say between stiffled laughs.
"I- uh... I had something ... to ask .... you"
I lifted a brow at L curious to know what he wanted. "Go on,"
L took a breath in and sat down again.
"There's a case....A girl was murdered and the prime suspect is her boyfriend's former lover.."
I hummed in response. "Wasn't there a similar case in the past?" L only nodded.
"So.. all the evidence points towards the former lover being the killer and I know she is too but... I don't understand why she would do such a thing"
L let out in a single breath. I absorbed all the information and sighed.
"2 things, Ryuzaki. Number one -
I thought you weren't working on any case other than Kira's , and number
two - did you really show up at my place out of nowhere to ask me about a random case?"
L looked into my eyes for eternity and replied. "First one -no, second one -yes"
I sighed and rolled my eyes at the very man infront of me. By now I'd realised that L doesn't need anyone's help to solve a simple murder case such as the one he mentioned. The question he asked me could either be to test my skills , or find out my opinions on certain topics which he could use in the future. But still... why at this hour, at my house? Well the answer to my doubts was way simpler and straightforward but ofcoarse I couldn't see it. He stared at me patiently.
"She did it for love, my friend " I finally let out. "But... why?" He fiddled with his sleeves again.
"Ryuzaki she was obsessed with him..and probably jealous of his new girlfriend ..
she must've thought- 'if I can't have him, she can't either ' and decided to murder his girlfriend then"
I was so busy blurting all this that I hadn't noticed L whip out a notebook and pen, scribbling down a few things. I glared at him. "Are you done now?" I said unenthusiasticly.
"Um yes, I mean no , i have another thing to ask"
"ONE more case??" I questioned.
L placed his thumb on his lip and looked elsewhere. "No...it's about Love"
.
.
.
I stared at L blankly.
"Someone asked you out?"
"No"
"Noway..she confessed her love for you under the moonlight?!"
"No
I gasped. "She asked for your hand in marriage??"
"No,no,no! Stop teasing me alright!"
L was now so pink that even while hiding his face I could see the blush.
I tried to stop my laughter and hold it in.
"Okay okay,sorry! Then who have you fallen in love with Ryuzaki" I asked smirking wide.
He looked away and cleared his throat.
" ehm. It's not about me.. it's for someone else"
"For sure, for sure. Who's that?" I inquired suspiciously.
" It's for... um.. Watari" he sighed now looking at me.
I tried to hold in a laugh.
"So- you're saying Watari wants love advice from me?"
L looked at me now,not avoiding my gaze anymore.
"He wants love advice from me, but I don't have any expertise in this field so I'm here to ask you.. to help him ofcoarse"
I blinked a few times and smiled at L playfully.
"At 12?"
"Yes"
"You came to ask for love advice at 12"
"Not me, Watari.. but yes"
I looked at him and squinted my eyes.
"Well he was desperate and I thought-"
I waved my hand off at his face in dismissal.
"Okay whatever , ask what you want quick"
L took a larger breath in than last time and asked. " So...when do you know ... that you're in love?"
I looked up, with a hand to my chin deep in thought. "When you want to do everything for that person.. when that person's likes become your likes and their disliked become your dislikes... it's when you think about that person all the time and if you see them with someone else you feel jealous. " I turned to face L.
"It's when... whenever you look at that person , your heart beats faster and faster and you feel lightheaded "
L still looked down at his pen and paper nervously.
"So... is Watari in love , or not.?"
I asked L .
He slowly gazed up at me, his eyes looking directly into mine. His heart started beating faster and he felt lightheaded. He bit his lip.
"Yes.." he mumbled now looking elsewhere.
"Okay..." I held in a laugh thinking of watari falling in love with someone .
"So... Who's the lucky woman?"
I interrogated. L placed his thumb back on his lip now.
"Secret. I can't tell you"
I rolled my eyes.
"Oh come on. Okay. Fine. Did he make a move on her already?"
L paused for a second, unsure of what to say. "He's not so good at all that..." he murmured under his breath.
I laughed a bit. "So what.. he can wait for her to make the move maybe?"
L looked a bit stiff now as he turned to face me. " he wants to.. but..."
"But there's a problem" he said with a frown.
" The girl.. she has this brown dog and he always barks at Watari and threatens to bite him... "
I was visibly confused now.
"So he's scared of dogs?"
"No.. but her dog is different.."
"You're confusing me, Ryuzaki. What breed is the dog anyway?"
"I'd say ... chihuahua "
I tilted my head in bafflement.
"What do you mean, you'd say? Don't you know it for sure?"
He sighed and hunched his back.
"I guess....maybe?"
I tried recapping whatever he'd told me.
"OK. So basically Watari is in love with a woman but he's scared of her dog?"
L sighed again , now holding his head.
"No.. but yes.."
I leaned back on the sofa, drained of all my sanity. "So tell him to make friends with her dog"
"But he doesn't want to. He hates the dog" L said in his monotonous voice now.
"Well I don't see another way, and I'm sleepy" I said now yawning .
"By the way ,Ryuzaki"
L hummed as he looked at me brows lifting up.
"Is watari the only one in love, orrr"
L got up immediately.
"It's really late, you were right"
He breathed out in his very familiar tune.
I smirked. "Okay then"
.
.
.
Something really really fishy was going on and i think I'm catching on to it.

Ok so now for artworks-
To Crimsome
(Crimsome)

Ok so now for artworks-To Crimsome(Crimsome)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To @Eccedentesiast779

To August__0samu__(August__0samu_)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

To August__0samu__
(August__0samu_)

(Sorry I ran out of paper so I had to make it small dw I'll redraw it for you on a bigger sheet )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Sorry I ran out of paper so I had to make it small dw I'll redraw it for you on a bigger sheet )