44]Misa

Later, Misa confirms to the investigation team that she has found the real Kira. The team decides to change their approach in handling the second Kira and tries to reason with her instead. They release a television broadcast condemning Kira as a heartless murderer who will kill anyone who discovers his identity. Furthermore, they offer to lessen the severity of the punishment the second Kira will face if she reveals information about the real Kira.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Author's perspective:

Misa giggled on the bed as Rem watched the girl in silence.Misa had ignored the broadcast blatantly ."Found Him!!!" She squeeled. She found Light Yagami's address and profile online." Oh My I didn't expect so much! This is a jackpot!!!! "
She squeeled slamming her laptop shut.
"I can't wait anymore Rem! I'm going to my sweetheart RIGHT NOW!!!"
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Reader's perspective:
"Y/n"
"Y/n" Light said louder.
"Y/n" he shook my hand as I suddenly came back to my senses.
"Oops I zoned out" I smiled . He smiled back calmly. "It's alright,You had a tiring day yesterday-"Light spoke but was cut off by Sayu. "Playyyy Y/n" She said motioning to the cards down. Ah yes, Me and Sayu were playing cards ... I had almost forgotten since I zoned out. Sayu tugged on my sleeve once more. Light's eyes twitched a bit and he was about to open his mouth when I placed my hand on his and shook my head as a no to indicate to him to not say anything. He closed his mouth once again and turned his face away blushing. Lately I had tried to reduce Light's hatred for Sayu but I don't think it worked. Because of my words he had reduced saying rude things to her but he hated her from inside and I could see that. But atleast he wouldn't be as mean to her now. I felt another tap on my hand from Sayu and I smirked.
"Bluff" I called as she groaned.
"Aghhhhhh you won again " She pouted while sliding the cards across the table.
"Oh yes we definitely did not expect that" Light scoffed with sarcasm. Sayu's eyes twitched as she picked up the deck again putting on a cheerful face.
"Let's play again Y/n!" She sang.
I glanced at my clock. "Well it's time for dinner, I'll head home now" I said patting her head and getting up.
"THATS NOT FAIR" Light and Sayu cried in unison a second later scoffing at each other. Light moved Sayu from his way.
"Why don't you have dinner at our place
Y/n?" He asked longingly. I thought about it for a second. "Uh-"
"Yeah Y/n!! Today Mom made her special soup !"
Mr Yagami who was washing his face in the sink spoke up too.
"Have dinner with us dear" he said.
Lights mother squeeled a big yes from the kitchen.
"Are you all ganging up on me " I quirked a brow,smiling. "Well yes we are Y/n and we will kidnap you if you won't stay!"
Said Sayu as she hugged me.
"what the hell" I muttered while laughing.
Everyone laughed as I put up a thumbs up .
"I'll stay guys"
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
"Wait what!" Sayu looked at the textbook confused. After the splendid meal ,Light and I were doing some revision.
"You guys have to learn such complicated stuff! As if ours wasn't enough!" She yelled.
"Yep" I muttered while solving the question.
"OK now go Sayu,let us finish" Light uttered. Sayu rolled her eyes "so-" She started.
Light stood up a bit irritated. "Come Y/n let's just go to my room " he said starting to move and I walked behind him on the stairs. I'm at Light's house for a reason. And that reason should be here soon.
Ding dong the bell rang.
I smirked.
" Light there's someone for you !" His mother yelled.
Light stood a bit perplexed. Someone for him at this hour? Who....
" uh light I'll just get my books from your room and then get going" I said. Light thought for a second and nodded ,going back down the stairs. Near the corner of his room I slowly poured a bit of the olive oil I took from the kitchen earlier.

Light's perspective:
Someone for me at the door? Who was it ,
I wondered. I approached the door to see my mother talking to someone . It was a woman dressed in goth type clothes.
I furrowed my brows. I don't even know her.

Author's perspective:
"Hi maam" Misa smiled brightly.
"I'm Light's schoolmate! He forgot his notebook at school so I thought i should return it!" She chirped. Light's mother eyed her suspiciously. Light stood there questionably. Misa just smiled.
She stretched out her hand with the notebook in it. A perplexed Light slowly raised his hand to take it, and when he did he flinched. Behind the woman was a terrifying creature floating in the air. It looked down at him warily. He gulped.
This was the second Kira.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

To Karmalover01~

I hope you like it

I hope you like it.
If you guys want me to draw you too feel free to ask and describe yourself In the comments.

[App- ibis paint x . I use my finger so pardon my unclean strokes]