28]Sayu's lies.

Light looked at me and I stared right back with a smirk.
Light smiled at me affectionately instead.
"If Y/n says so" he said while he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I flinched, I was slightly surprised. The original Light would never do this,
he's definitely acting. Light's mother looked at us like a fangirl. "WELL SEEING THAT ALREADY MADE ME BETTER!" She enthusiastically said. I facepalmed and got up . My phone rang on the table. Light handed it to me but made an annoyed face when he saw the caller was Sayu.
I picked up."Y/n! If it's alright with you ...can you pick me up from class..." I picked up my bag.
Light looked at the phone with anger.
"It's ok Y/n she can come on her own-"
"No it's ok Light I'll get her"
"Ill be there soon" I told Sayu while I faced Light again.
"Ok,love I hope you prepare a delicious meal till I'm back" I kind of cringed at myself.

Light's heart skipped a beat. His cheeks turned red and he smiled softly.
Light's mother clasped her hands in the background. "Light and Y/n my dear lovely...." she whispered.
I quirked a brow at her"you said something Maam?"
"Oh no no"she said smiling widely. She gave a big thumbs up to Light as I left while Sighing.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Reaching the class, I looked around trying to find Sayu from so many students. I finally saw her with a group of kids her age. I walked over to her and placed an arm around her shoulder. "Y/n,thank you for picking me up!" She smiled. I returned the smile .She looked at the children around her with enthusiasm. "This the big sister I told you about guys!" The others looked at me with awe."Sayu your big sister is so beautiful!!" A boy said.
"Thanks" I stated. "Wow I wish I had a big sister too" said another girl.
What lies has Sayu fed these people😂
I looked at Sayu with a knowing look and she mouthed a 'pretend please'.
"Sayu I thought you had a brother?" One of her friends asked.
"Oh I don't have any brother..pretty sure you're mistaken" she replied.
I looked at Sayu with a chuckle.
"Aww but I'm pretty sure I saw him drop you once..." the boy said thinking.
"Oh must be the gardener,he came to drop me once "
HAHHAHAHAH LIGHT'S A GARDENER NOW ?
she grabbed my hand.
"Ok guys I'm gonna leave now!" Sayu said bye to all her friends and they waved at me happily too. I smiled while taking Sayu's bag on my shoulder. " how was your day Sayu" I asked .
"It was good Y/n! I answered all the questions today" she jumped.
"Good job" I said giving her a pat on the back.
"Also,when did I become your big sister and when did Light become the gardener" I questioned while chuckling.
"Y/n..they thought it'scool to have a sibling... I wanted them to think I have you as a sister" she said. I smirked and patted her head."but why'd you lie about not having a brother" I asked pulling her on the bus.
We took a seat and she pouted.
"Light's smart and all but he's a jerk.
I dont want my friends to know that a wierdo like Light is my brother" she said facing the window.
I wheezed.
The bus came to a halt and we got off. Walking home, we saw Mr yagami and Sayu yelled."Dad!" He turned and Sayu hugged him. I smiled and approached the door turning the key.
"Good evening Mr yagami " I stated
And he smiled."Y/n dear, how's -"
"Oh she's good" I said entering the house.
"Had a fever,the call got disconnected and she couldn't get back. She's resting"
Mr yagami breathed a sigh of relief.
"You should go freshen up" I said. He nodded and went to his room. I ruffled Sayu's hair."You too little liar" she giggled and ran to her room.
Now,what is my dear Light upto?
I entered the kitchen, slowly leaning against the wall. Light noticed me and smirked in my direction.
"Welcome home Y/n"
The smell of freshly cooked rice entered my nose. I looked over to see well a presented bowl of rice, soup, salad, and and vegetable dishes.
I was impressed. It seems ,for a while I'd forgotten how smart and talented Light yagami was. He picked up a spoon full of soup and came closer to me. He blew on the soup and got it near my mouth. I tried taking the spoon from his hand but he caught my hand with his other hand and intertwined our fingers. He then left me no option.
I opened my mouth and savoured the flavour of the soup. It was... amazing.
"That was actually really good" I said.
"Really" Light asked ,but as if he already knew.
"Yes,really" I said while I brought a spoonful of soup close to his mouth too.
His ears turned red. He opened his mouth to taste it but I put it in my own mouth instead."So good,that I might just steal it" I said while taking the food out.
"Everyone! See what masterchef Light has cooked!"
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》