5]Meeting

Light's perspective:

I looked to her right to see an empty seat.
Was i relieved just now?
I made my way towards her. She turned her face toward me but didn't look surprised. She knew what she had done ,and she knew i was going to come.

Reader's perspective:

I just knew that Light would sit next to me.
Atleast if i was him ,I'd do that.
I turned my head to see the same brown eyes that shared the same look as me. He pulled the chair next to mine and sat on it,placing his school bag next to mine. Before anything could happen the teacher entered the class.
"Good morning class,and welcome to your first day at junior high school!"
The students cheered.
"Since today is your first day, we will let you know each other!"
Tsk. Light and i sighed in unison. We looked at each other and i smirked . He flinched but we both looked away when the teacher spoke.
" I am Mr katsu and I hope all of you get along!"
He then left the classroom.
I was disappointed. If we dont do anything that means im just stuck here while the latter makes noise,great. Akari came near Light's desk and a crowd enveloped her. She began gossiping while the others made noise and chatted. Most did childish things and screamed and yelled. I was visibly irritated.
"I feel like I'm in a zoo" Light mumbled. Almost as if he didnt expect me to understand his point of view . But I did.
" I understand you" I stated
and he turned his face right towards me.
"You feel like you're stuck inside a class of immature creatures"
He looked at me intently.
"How do you know" he said.
" I feel the same".
His lips parted slightly and he stared at me with an unexplainable look.
He extended his hand out to me. "Light yagami"
I looked at his hand for moments before I placed my hand in his and shook it calmy.
"Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n."
"Y/n..." he mumbled my name under his breath.
" I am delighted by your presence" he said.
" no, I am" I stated.
He wasn't lying.