9]I missed you

Reader's perspective:

I reached the airport and took the first flight back home. I slept well in the flight and tried to forget about L. I gazed into the night sky filled with stars. Each star symbolised a hope filled in the dark world. Thats what I thought in my earlier life. Now that I was well off, I'd make my new life way better.

Author's perspective :

The plane landed late at night in japan.
Y/N walked home with her bags calmy inhaling the night breeze . She neared her house and dug her bag for the house keys.
The sound of her footsteps echoed in Light's room. His eyes widened and he threw his blanket rushing towards the window. His lips parted when he saw her.
He ran down the steps and slammed open the door. Barefooted he approached her . She stood ahead still trying to find her keys. He threw his arms around Y/N and backhugged her,causing her to flinch but she recognised the presence. Her bag fell to the floor and she trying to loosen his arms but Light tightened his grip and placed his head on her shoulder.
"Light,my keys" she whispered.
He slowly let go. Y/N pucked up her bag and removed the key as she slowly turned to face Light.
"What's wrong?"Y/n mumbled.
Light stayed silent. Y/n sighed and proceeded to place the key into the keyhole and pushed her door open. She placed her bags down and pulled Light inside ,closing the door behind him. She turned on the lights and turned to face him.
" why were you up so late" she asked.
Light,who had been looking down looked up into Y/n's eyes with furrowed eyebrows and concern. His eyes didn't have that facade and attitude, they showed a foreign emotion that Y/n couldn't comprehend. She noticed the dark bags under his eyes. Light spoke
"Don't go away like that" he said while sighing. He closed his eyes and exhaled a relieved breath. He pulled her close and hugged her
"Where were you, Y/n?" He said calmy
"I went to England for a trip, I told your mother to tell you I wouldnt be back didn't she tell you?" Y/n asked.
"She did...but I can'tlive without you..." he whispered .
"What did you say, I missed that"
"Nothing"...

Y/n pulled away from Light and placed a hand on his shoulder.
"Light,you should sleep you have bags under your eyes" she said concerned.
He nodded his head and placed his hand on hers.
"Goodnight Y/n"
"Goodnight Light"
He then walked out to his house and layed back on his bed, already missing her presence.