25] Desperation.

Reader's perspective :

"Your coffee" I announced as I placed the cup on the table, Glancing at the the watch on my wrist I rolled up my sleeves.
The shift was finally over.
I untied the apron and slid it inside my bag,brushing a strand of hair back I zipped up the bag when suddenly I felt a push on my back. Someone accidentally pushed me and my scarf fell out.I sighed, and extended my arm to grab it but it flew further away towards the boarding area entrance.
I heard yelling in the distance.

A few security were surrounding someone who was screaming like a madman. I ignored it and walked closer to the entrance to retrieve my scarf.

Light's perspective:
I sprinted to the airport. I was out of control now I had no idea what I was doing I just wanted my Y/N back..!
I ran past the security towards the boarding area. Guards came running for me while I panted looking around exasperated. From the corner of my eye I saw her.
Y/N nearing the boarding gate....
My heart throbbed. I opened my mouth to yell her name but I was engulfed with security. My screams were muffled against their grip but I didn't give up.

Reader's perspective:
I picked up the scarf and sighed putting it into the bag. It's been a long day- something ,no. Someone stood against my back. His cold hands wrapped around me and his face pressed against my neck. Light?
He quivered against me and his hands tightened around me. His shaky breath was warm but fearful.
"Don't leave me"
The small seed of fear planted in his heart had now grown into a big tree.
A tree full of thorns.
.
.
.
I felt a sense of overwhelming confusion and turned in his grip.
Our faces were now only inches apart.
"What are you saying Light" I said while moving away from him.
He pulled me back in and refused to separate. "DONT GO Y/N I SWEAR I'LL-"
"I am not Light! Calm down,what's even going on" I exclaimed. Before he could speak a security guard pulled us apart.

Light glared at him and tried getting closer to me but I sighed.
"Calm down Light" I said while I pulled him behind me and faced the guards .
I bowed apologetically to all of them.
"He's a good lad,sir. Just a bit sick.
My apologies, please let us go"
The guards glared at him but after my request they agreed to leave him alone.
"Thank you" I muttered before grabbing Light's hand and pulling him outside the airport. He didn't utter a single word,his face was dark,covered with the shadow of his hair. I looked at him confused.
"Light what the hell-"
"Were you going to leave me just like that?" His voice cracked.
His red eyes rose from the floor and stared directly into my orbs. Desperation was writ large on his face
He got closer suddenly and grabbed my shoulders.
"Y/N WHY,WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME"
"I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT-"
I quirked a brow.
"Why do you keep saying that I'm going to leave you..!?"
Light's eyes narrowed at me and his grip on my shoulder tightened.
"Yo-you were going back to Kyoto! Sayu told me everything ! I-"
"What?" I asked almost dying of confusion."So you're telling me,you came all the way to the airport and ran past security like a madman because you thought I was
leaving💀?" I wheezed internally.
Light's red eyes stared into my soul with an unexplainable look.
"She pranked you Light" I sighed.
Light furrowed his brows and loosened his grip. "I'm surprised you bought it. It was such an obvious lie-" before I could finish Light pulled me into him and his warm breath fanned against my cheek. His arms slowly snaked around my waist . I felt.... some sort of wierd feeling... it was just hatred. Right? Ofcoarse it was. It had to be.
"So you're not leaving me ....right?"
He muttered. Was I mistaken?....
or did he actually sound desperate...
"Yes Light I'm not going anywhere" I said calmy as I rubbed his back in a comforting manner. He leaned in closer and held me tighter.

I was supposed to fail Light,not fall for him.
.
.
.
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
25 chapters complete ✔
+ 1k celebration bonus~

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》25 chapters complete ✔ + 1k celebration bonus~

(I draw with a finger on phone therefore it's messy😆)