20]Kira

Light and Ryuk enter a crowded underground shopping center.
Light approaches Raye from behind
"Raymond Perry " Light says darkly.
Raye is about to move.
" If you turn around,I'll kill you. I am Kira "
Raye freezes on the spot. His attention is with this person now. The crowd of people around them seems to have disappeared in his eyes. Only him and this killer. His heart beats rapidly.
"That's...impossible!" Raye mutters.
But this voice...he's heard it somewhere..
He remembers X's words from before.
"Some serious shit is going to happen tomorrow "
He hears static in his earpiece. He breathes a sigh of relief. Boss is watching.

Reader's perspective :
I am leaning across the wall ,right behind Light and Raye. The scene was powerful in the anime,I would love to see it failing now.

Author's perspective :
"He's lying, Raye." A voice comes through his earpiece. Raye flinches.
"Dont turn around,just play along with his game"Raye gulps.
"First, I'll prove that I'm Kira" Light slowly states. "See that coffee shop there?" He says. Raye turns his head to the shop.
"I'll kill the man with glasses who's working there"
"Impossible!...Stop!" Raye mumbles.
The said man starts holding his pounding chest and produces a ear piercing yell before falling to the floor ,Dead.
"I figured you wouldn't believe me,unless I killed infront of you. But that man,was a serial rapist who went free. A menace to society and deserved Death" he stated in a low voice.
Raye was shocked." I know you've heard from L,that If I dont know the face of the person,I can't kill them. But that also means,I can kill every single person here. Any requests? I can kill them for you. "
Raye's heartbeat grew faster."No! S-stop it!.." he blurted.
"Oh but for you it must be more agonizing for someone you hold dear to Die instead of someone here you should assume they are being held hostage."
Raye's eyes widened.
"Y-you cant mean her!" He spoke.
Light's smirk grew. Raye had planned his own downfall, falling into his trap.
"That's right " He stated with a smirk .
"If you do anything that varies from what I tell you, I'll kill your whole family and ofcoarse, You."
Raye was now profusely sweating.
"I understand..what do you want me to do?" His voice trembled.
" You have your computer with you. On that there's the file regarding the agents in japan" he stated darkly.
"Take this envelope" Light motioned.
Raye immediately took it.
"First remove the tranciever,and put the earphone in" Light demanded.
Raye took it out.
Tranciever.... its practically a toy. But with this there will be no record of any transmissions..
He placed the earphone in the ear that didn't have the earpiece.
Light spoke through the earphone
"Now get on the yamanote line."
" I'm watching you, even after you get on the train keep your eyes focused on only one spot"
Raye boarded the train and sat in the corner nervously.
"How many FBI agents are currently in japan ,answer quietly in the tranciever "
"12" Raye whispered.
"Now remove the contents of the envelope."
Raye did as said. They were sheets of paper with box like holes. What the hell is he after? Raye thought.
"Now right the name of your direct superior who is in command of all those agents,in the first hole" Raye shudders. What the hell is this..but he has no choice than to follow. He picks up the pen and touches it to the paper when.
" X speaking. Write down 'Tyler white' as the name in the first hole" Raye fliches,worrying for his family. Who should he follow?
"Don't flinch. He's watching you,but im watching you too. Do as I say" her demanding voice states. Raye does as said.'Tyler white' he writes.
Now Light speaks.
"Next,open your computer.
You will receive a file on your computer .
A file with the name and pictures of the FBI agents on your team."
Raye opens the laptop hesitantly.
This is....he thinks in disbelief seeing the file.
"Now write the name of every agent while carefully looking at their faces"
I dont understand... thought penber. He couldn't have even imagined what Light was making him do right now.
He picked up the pen but awaited X's orders. He gulped.
"Why Perry? Why are you hesitating.
You know I can kill her anytime"
Raye gulped.
"Do it Raye" spoke Y/N.
Raye's eyebrows furrowed, he began writing.
X,what are you doing he thought.
He shut the laptop. Light's sinister voice echoes through his ears.
"Looks like your done. Now put the tranciever and the papers in the first envelope. Now put the envelope on the luggage rack. Continue riding on the train and get off at the next stop.
Raye sat there in silence.
The train came to a halt and the heavy doors opened.
Raye penber got off the train.
Kira...what is he planning. he thought.
"Hold your chest and fall to the floor" X's voice was clear.
"NOW"
Raye held his heart and squinted his eyes. Falling to the floor while he huffed and played dead.
From behind the closing doors of the train watched Kira. His lips shaped in a smirk and he watched as the doors closed and the train moved forward.

"I have won" thought Light
"He has lost " thought Y/N.