Chapter 1: Welcome to UA High

Kamar-Taj

Kathmandu, Nepal 

Inside one of the living quarters in the home of the Masters of the Mystic Arts. A boy with H/C is sleeping in his bed. But while his physical body is resting, the astral body is currently studying Japanese when someone knocks on his door, causing him to go back to his physical body.

Y/N: Five more minutes...

???: Wake up, Y/N! Do you want to be late?!

Y/N instantly knows who the owner of the voice is. 

Y/N: Ugh, Wong. It's...

He then quickly looks back at an alarm clock near his bed.

Y/N: ...four in the morning.

Wong: But is eight in Musutafu right now. So get up right now.

Y/N: UGH! Fine.

He then gets up and weakly walks up and opens the door to see a chubby Asian man with short black hair standing in front of him. This man is Wong, Doctor Strange's former sidekick, and the current Sorcerer Supreme.

Wong: Also get to shower and get something to eat, you don't want to try getting into UA with an empty stomach

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. I get it.

40 minutes later

Y/N has now just finished breakfast and walking to Wong on the balcony, overlooking the yard where the recruits are training. Both of them then bow at each other.

Wong: Y/N, nine years ago you were standing over there, trying to open up a portal

Y/N: Until Master Strange decided to send me into a desert.

Wong: Now look at you! You're one of the youngest sorcerers of all time. And now you're gonna become a great hero just like your master.

Y/N: Right... Can I go now?

Wong: Sure but I think you might need to change your clothes a little bit.

Y/N: Why? 

Wong: People are gonna look at you in those outfits of yours.