Chapter 3: Battle Training

Y/N's second day at UA High

Class 1-A Classroom

Y/N is sitting at his desk, waiting for a teacher to arrive at the classroom. He got what he asked for when he heard the sound from outside.

All Might: I AM...

Y/N: Is that All-

But before he could finish, All Might suddenly burst into the room, wearing his old outfit. 

All Might:

All Might: ...NORMALLY ENTERING FROM THE DOOR!

He then walks to the front of the room.

Kaminari: It's All Might!

Kirishima: How awesome! He really is a teacher here!

Y/N: Uh... Tsu, why is he wearing his old outfit?

Tsu: That's his Silver Age costume.

Y/N: Silver Age? Like in the comic?

All Might: I will be teaching at Hero Basics. To lay your foundation, all types of training will be done. It has most units too. Today, we'll start with this!

He then pulls out a card with the word "BATTLE" on it.

All Might: Battle training.

Bakugou: Battle!

Midoriya: Training?

All Might: Along with that... is this!

He then points to a wall in which a hidden panel contains several suitcases that has the students' costume inside.

All Might: The costumes are made according to your requests and the quirk registration you send in.

Everyone: WHOA!

All Might: Once you change, meet me at Ground Beta.

Everyone: Yes!

A few minutes later

All Might is standing in front of the entrance to the mock city, waiting for Class 1-A to show up. Then, the sounds of footsteps can be heard from the dark tunnel. Then the students in their costumes arrived at the site.

 Then the students in their costumes arrived at the site