Chapter 4: Class President

Y/N has just arrived at the classroom, while waiting for class to start he decided to go outside and look out the window only to see a crowd of reporters swarming the front entrance. 

Y/N: What the hell?

He then noticed that one of them was interviewing his classmates and even Mr. Aizawa, mainly about All Might. One of the reporters took a step, then a barrier suddenly raised from the ground, blocking the entrance.

 One of the reporters took a step, then a barrier suddenly raised from the ground, blocking the entrance

Y/N: Damn, that's some heavy security.

He then decided to go back to the classroom.

30 minutes later

Aizawa: Good job on your battle training yesterday. I looked at the video clips and your scores. Bakugou, stop acting like a dumbass. You have skills but your attitude will be your downfall.

Bakugou: I know that.

Aizawa: And Midoriya, could you stop breaking your arm every five minutes? You can't use your excuse that you can't control your quirk forever. Understood?

Midoriya: Yes sir!

Aizawa: And Y/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Aizawa: You're pretty good.

Y/N: Pretty good? Okay.

Aizawa: Now to homeroom business. This may be sudden, but I want you to choose a class president.

Heard this, most of the students start to get up from their seats and ask others to vote for them.

Kirishima: President? Choose me!

Kaminari: Me too!

Jiro: I wanna do it too!

Aoyama: It was meant for m-

Ashido: I'll be the leader!

Ida: Silence! You'll be responsible for leading the masses. It's not something anyone can do. This sacred role requires trust from others. If we want to choose a true leader democratically, we should decide with a vote!

Y/N: Well... there is still-

Tsu: No Y/N. We won't choose our class president with trial by combat.

Kaminari: Why did he suggest it?

Tsu: We just met, so how can we trust each other?

Kirishima: Everyone will vote themselves anyway.

Ida: All the more, whoever receives multiple votes would be the most appropriate, right?

He then turns toward Mr. Aizawa who is already in his sleeping bag.

Ida: What do you think?

Aizawa: As long as you do it in time, I don't care.