Chapter 8: The Sports Festival: Part 2

Moments later

UA Stadium, UA High

Midnight: Now I will explain the rules of the Cavalry Battle.

Then the hologram screen shows a picture of Thirteen and Present Mic with All Might on their back.

Midnight: The time limit is 15 minutes. Each team is worth the total of the member's points, and the rider will wear the headband with that point written on it. Grab each other headbands and compete for the highest points. Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up. The more you take the more difficult it will be to maintain.

The screen then shows All Might with the stolen headbands slowly starting to wrap around his head, almost making him look like a mummy... or Aizawa.

Midnight: The critical part is, that even if your headband is stolen or your team falls down, you're not disqualified.

Yaoyorozu: That means...

Sato: There'll be ten to twelve teams. And all of them will be on the field the whole time?

Aoyama: How tiring.

Ashido: I mean, if we let go of the headband could make us less of a target.

Tsu: Mina, that's the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Kero.

Midnight: It's a brutal game that allows you to use your quirks. But it's still a Cavalry Battle. A red card will be issued for attacks with evil intent.

Y/N: Bruh, who the hell attack people with good intention?

The screen then shows a 15 minutes timer.

Midnight: You have 15 minutes to start finding your team members.

A while later

Y/N is currently sitting on the ground thinking about who he would recruit into his team when Tsu suddenly approaches him.

Tsu: Hey, Y/N... Do you have a team yet? Kero.

Y/N: No... It's so hard to find a teammate when everyone is after my head.

Tsu: Okay, how about I'll be your teammate, okay?

Y/N: That sounds good, but we're gonna need another one.

Tsu: how about... Shoji. He might be useful.

Both of them then walk toward Shoji who is currently taking to Mineta.

Mineta: Shoji... Shoji! I want to team up with a girl, but I can't! Please team up with me!

Shoji: No.

Y/N: Ayo! Shoji! Wanna join us?

Shoji: Okay.

Mineta: Wha- WHY!

Before Mineta can argue anything, Y/N uses telekinesis to send Mineta flying away.

Shoji: So what's the plan, boss?

Y/N: Can your arms to cover us?

Shoji: I think so...

Y/N: Good, here's the plan.

He then creates an illusion of tiny Shoji using his arm to shield Y/N and Tsu who is on top of him.

Y/N: You'll carry me and Tsu around, I will project an illusion to hide us from the enemy.

The illusion then changes to the group turning invisible as the other riders have a question mark on their head.

Y/N: Tsu, in case our headband is stolen, use your tongue to take it back.