Chapter 18: New tricks

While the rest of the class is training for their quirks. Y/N is meditating off the ground under the shade of a tree.

 Y/N is meditating off the ground under the shade of a tree

When suddenly, Tiger. One of the Pussycats, kicks Midoriya, sending him against the tree Y/N's meditating under. Causing a branch to fall down on him but he throws a mandala at it, cutting it in half.

Midoriya: W-Wow, Y/N. Great reflexes!

Tiger: Hey, why are you still sitting there? This isn't a picnic you know!

Y/N: I know. I just need to focus a little...

He then gets up and stares at Tiger.

Y/N: ...before kicking asses!

Tiger: Oh, ho, ho! I like your spirit, kid!

He then slowly walks toward Y/N as he conjures up a whip in his hands.

Y/N: Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?

Tiger: I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer.

Y/N: Oh ho! Then come close as you like.

The fight begins with Tiger grabbing a rock and throwing it at Y/N only for the sorcerer to wrap his whip around the rock and throw it right back at him. Tiger managed to catch it and crushes it into pebbles.

Tiger: Not, bad kid. But I hope you can do more than that!

He then slams his fist down, sending a shockwave toward Y/N but he conjures up some mandalas and uses it as stepping stones before wrapping Tiger's neck to a tree.

Y/N: Try to move and it will get tighter. So I suggest you give up.

Tiger: Fine... I give up. Not bad, kid. But you can do better than that.

Later that evening, the classes are standing in front of a table with various ingredients, tableware, and cooking utensils on it with Pixie-Bob and Ragdoll (Another Member of the Pussycats) behind the table.

Pixie-Bob: Okay! We told you yesterday. "Today's the only day we'll do stuff for you."

Ragdoll: You'll have to cook for yourselves now! It's curry!